7.45 Grinding - Glow Like A Light Bulb

I thought about an answer, but when looking in his eyes my knees got weak again and I felt I leaked a bit. I stopped it and quickly decided to just push past him. Dave quickly grabbed my elbow and held onto me. Another spurt of pee dribbled into my pad. His brown eyes were patiently waiting for an answer.

"I guess you didn't like it then...", I told him submissive and put a hand on my bum to check for wetness.

"That's not true. I just want to know why you did it"

"I'm afraid there's not much more to it than I already told you, Dave. You were really nice to me today - much nicer than most of the time at school - even though I kept messing with you. Well, I just decided to...reward you...", I explained to him while being so nervous I continuously lost single drops of urine. I must have glowed like a light bulb ^^ He weighed up and then shook his head.

"But why on the mouth?", Dave asked abashed and I noticed him blushing as well.

"I don't know...it just sorta...happened...I'm sorry if I embarrassed you...", I stammered shaking because I couldn't tense my sphincter much longer.

"Alright, accepted. Thank you, Lyz", he returned approvingly and smiled at me. However, I couldn't care less though because I was about to piss my pants right in front of him!

"Can I go now?", I asked him nervously and he hesitantly let go of my arm. The smile vanished.

"Oh, yes, of course..."

"Okay, see you!", I noted before rushing towards the exit of the pool area. My body shielded the hand in my crotch from his eyes that hopefully prevented a total loss of control yet.

There was only one single woman in front of me at the cashier. Normally you'd just drop your key and get the fuck out in mere seconds, but she struggled to find her key. I crossed my legs and tried to act as normal as possible while losing single drops of urine once in a while. Eventually the woman had found her key and handed it to the cashier to make room for me. The elder man survey me who was wiggling with crossed legs while the woman still picked up her bags.

"The restrooms are in the pool area, girl", the cashier told me loud enough that other people in the hall glanced over.

"I know that, sir", I returned irritated to which he raised an eyebrow.

"Girl, you're about to wet yourself", he claimed and I really felt belittled. Even though he obviously had a point there ^^ I didn't want to give in to an old fart. At least it didn't look like anybody had heard what he had said.

"I'm fine", I told him with emphasis and plunked the key down on his desk. He instantly raised his hands in waiver and nodded towards the exit. The elder man wasn't the only one frightened by the bang, because I also accidentally let go. I had already trickled for a few seconds before I managed to regain control. I quickly left the building.