8.49 Game On - Two Can Play

"Lyza here has a little problem and I guess you already got an idea what it might be", Mr. Williams explained.

"Yes"

"Then would you be so kind to help her? Please get her a new one and let her change. Thank you", Mr. Williams told her and she hesitantly let me in.

"Mr. Williams? You don't wanna join us?", I wondered, when he didn't follow us into the room.

"No, I better wait outside and give you some privacy"

"It's okay. There's a partition in there", I encouraged him and reached out for him. He took my hand and we went in.

"That's a nice office you got here", Mr. Williams told the nurse, who wasn't too pleased having guests. She went straight to the cupboard and brought me a brand new pull-up.

"Really looks like you need a new one", she commented and suddenly pulled my jeans down to my ankles.

"What's the bigger idea?", I wondered and tried to cover the wet diaper with my dark jeans again.

"Hey, why don't you take her behind the curtain first?", Mr. Williams complained and shielded his eyes.

"You brought him here", she returned to me snub. She was obviously still angry because of the party and now I was intruding her office with a teacher. But two can play.

"Okay", I shrugged and let go of my jeans. They slid down revealing a big yellow-stained pull-up diaper, that was sagging badly in my crotch. I turned towards the nurse and then Mr. Williams.

"Lyza...!", she complained indignantly, before I cut her off.

"Mr. Williams worked as a medical orderly before becoming a teacher, so it's okay"

"That's interesting", she commented and then went back to her desk. I tried to step out of my jeans without untying my shoes, but failed and fell to the ground. Mrs. Osmond didn't move.

"Wait, I'll help you", Mr. Williams said and joined me. He helped me to my feet and then, while I held onto his shoulder, he tried to slide the jeans over my shoes. Even though I had played it off cool, I got really nervous. Standing there with my dirty diaper close to his face, made me anxious but also a bit excited. But despite me clinching him I tripped again. Except this time he caught my fall.

"It's no use. The jeans are too tight", I complained disappointed, but he didn't surrender.

"Come on. Just sit down, I'll fix it"

"Okay, thank you!", I returned with a smile and dropped to my diaper bum. Mr. Williams untied my shoes and then slid the jeans over my ankles while my wet diapered crotch was facing him. I was actually hoping, he'd change the pull-up as well, but instead he grabbed my hand and helped me to my feet. I wanted him to touch the diaper. Then I got weak for a second and hugged him to briefly rub my wet diaper against his leg.