7.17 Grinding - Better Grades

"Mack, I think you can do it"

"Aren't you listening? I said I don't wanna..."

"Not that! I'm talking about passing biology"

"Oh, you think?"

"Of course"

"But I'm dumb as fuck"

"Bullshit..."

"No, I mean it. I'm reading this stuff, but I don't get it"

"Yeah, that's because you probably missed some basics in the past that you need to know in order to understand it in the first place"

"And?"

"What and? That's what tutoring is for"

"You think I'd do extra lessons?"

"You're cuffed to your books for the next weeks and months anyway. What difference does one or two extra lessons per week make?"

"It reduces the remaining leisure time I got even further"

"Wrong!"

"What?"

"First those lessons will make it a lot easier to understand the stuff you're learning. This will make studying more effective. But it will also help you to receive better grades and your parents will appreciate you making an effort. So you're going to need to study a lot less in total"

"You think?"

"Sure, Mack. Let's put it this way: You don't want to got to the military?"

"Right"

"Then you need to study. But it looks like you can study all you want because you don't get it without help"

"Right"

"See? It's the only way to win in the first place"

"Now that you put it this way, you're absolutely right. This is brilliant, Lyz!", he shouted excited and gave me a quick hug. Suddenly I felt I had once more peed a bit. I needed to get to the bathroom yet again.

"You feel better now?"

"You bet your sexy ass I do!"

"Oh you...", I returned ablush and was glad Mack was finally feeling better.

"I could kiss you for that...and more if you want to", he flirted with me and just by looking at his crotch I could tell he already had a boner. There was nothing I rather wanted to do with him, but I had already peed myself again. The pad had protected me I guessed, but nevertheless I needed to take a leak very soon or I'd flood my pants.

"Let's get into that after I took a leak okay?"

"Oh...right...of course...", he returned and I could see the disappointment in his eyes. So I took matters in my own hands - or rather his dick ^^ This time he didn't protest.

"Oh boy, looks like you like that", I told him with a wink and began playing with his junk, too, while his pants were still up. He squirmed and then pulled me really close. I wasn't sure if this had been such a good idea since the stink of my urine drenched pad would eventually hit his nose I feared.

"You're really the best, Lyz", he had whispered into my ear before everything went south very quickly. Mack reached around me and grabbed my bum.

"What you up to?", I asked unsure when he suddenly lifted me up from my feet. The wet pad went immediately into my butt crack and I prayed his hands wouldn't get wet. I had already started leaking a bit.