9.12 Base - Pinkish

"This is incredible...", Seela commented absentmindedly, while standing there with bent knees.

"Then how about this?", I added sassy and pressed my hand against her crotch. She shrieked and tried to back off, but tripped and crashed onto my bed instead. I took the opportunity to crawl on top of her and sat on her chest.

"No...oh...I hope it won't leak..."

"You're lying on my waterproof sheets, so don't worry, Seela", I added and kissed her on the mouth. She quickly shook her head.

"No, please don't do that", she whimpered and I quickly let go of her.

"I'm sorry, if I went too far..."

"The mouth is a no-go, but other than that, you can do whatever the hell you want as long as you let me finally touch myself", Seela explained lewd and I noticed my body had blocked her pussy. She was already squirming under me.

"How about your tits?", I suggested in a naughty voice and without hesitating, she hastily opened her vest and her blouse. Her bra fit her black lace panties pretty well.

"They're yours!", she shouted and when I slowly got up from her, she impatiently threw me off of her. Seela rolled over to her side and put one hand on her crotch and the other one on her ass and began touching and rubbing herself a bit. She visibly felt every touch of it. Meanwhile, I groped her breasts and found it hot, how full they were. Hers were noticeably bigger than mine, but also felt much blousier. Her arousal had also discolored them pinkish.

"Your titties are hot!", I complimented her, but she didn't even take notice.

"Oh my gosh, I'm peeing myself even more!", she moaned lustfully and slid her hand inside her diaper. This was contagious and I couldn't help, but put my lazy arm between my legs and rub my pussy against it, too, while I still massaged her tits with the other.

She couldn't hear me, but felt me playing with her tits, because she tried to reach them with her tongue. When I pushed one of her tits towards her mouth, she immediately licked her nipple and bit it pleasurably. The crinkling of her diaper was continuously echoing in the room, while she began twitching and farting. I couldn't keep up with her, so I just enjoyed watching her struggle ^^ She moaned louder and louder, before she eventually slumped down.

Seela seemed suddenly to be freezing horribly, so I quickly stopped masturbating and put the blanket over her.

"Calm down, Seela, I'm taking care of you...in a minute...", I cut myself off and left towards the bathroom, because I noticed, I had actually wet my pajama shorts. There was a big wet stain on my crotch and my arm was wet as well from rubbing against it. I pulled them down, sat on the toilet and just peed for a while. In hindsight it was pretty incredible, I hadn't wet myself a lot more ^^ I mean I had kept a pretty full bladder without leaking for quite some time, before having only a little accident.