7.30 Grinding - Chafing

After noticing my "mistake" I quickly paid, took the armband and dashed to the pool area. Like I already said the dressing rooms were in the same building, but you had to access them from the pool area. They weren't unisex, but split in men and women. Unlike some others you could just openly strip down butt-naked and change into your swim gear in front of other people of the same gender. Normally I would do this to save some time. But with my thick wet pad on I definitely needed a bit more privacy I guessed ^^

When I entered the ladies' room, there were some women changing right in front of me. Luckily the smell of sweat covered the stink of my pissed pad quite easily ^^ The private cubicles were all occupied so I had to wait a bit. The pad in my crotch must have gotten into a bad position because it started chafing a bit. I tried to correct it by moving my legs a bit, but that only made things worse as the pad began rubbing against my pussy again ^^ To fix things I would've needed to touch me down there and move my panties a bit. But I didn't want to do this in front of other people ^^ So I had no choice but to wait. Not trying to stare at the naked women I wanted to check my phone, but there was no signal. Two things I didn't get. How was it possible to have a smelly dressing room at an OUTDOOR pool? And how the fuck was there no signal? ^^ I put my phone away and looked at the ceiling.

"If you're too ashamed and don't want to wait I could cover you with a towel in the corner", a really nice mid-aged woman suddenly offered me. She wore a bikini that didn't do much to hide her big gut. But she obviously didn't care and instead offered me her help with a soft smile. The women around us stared at me.

"That's really nice of you and thanks for the offer, but I'll just wait", I politely declined her offer and tried to smile back while I felt my cheeks were burning from people staring at me ^^ She stopped smiling and thought about it for a second before shrugging and closing the locker. When she passed me towards the exit she stopped.

"Sorry, I didn't want to embarrass you. Are you alright, girl?", she asked me in a low voice so the others couldn't hear her. The woman appeared to be a little offended so I quickly came up with a decent excuse.

"On my period", I whispered towards her with a wink to which she lit up again and chuckled.

"Oh, I had no idea", she returned and winked back at me before eventually leaving the dressing area.

After two more minutes one of the changing cubicles finally opened. A beautiful young woman exited in her black bikini at the same time as I noticed voices entering the dressing room. I quickly took my chance and entered the cubicle.