7.25 Grinding - Drowsy

"I did what?", I asked surprised and pulled my dress out of the way. The brown mush had passed the diaper at the sides and leaked onto the chair.

"Let's quickly save your dress before you poop on it as well", she announced and pulled it over my head. I suddenly sat there in nothing but my full diaper and panties. I instinctively covered my tits. One look at my crotch told the whole story. The poop had leaked there, too, staining my formerly white panties brown. I wanted to get up, but Joanne blocked me again.

"No! What are you doing!?"

"You must not leak on the floor! I'll clean you up a bit first, little lady. Meanwhile you eat up your meal. You are not allowed to get up before you have finished it"

"What?...No!...I'll eat up after I'm clean! I promise!"

"No, no, no. You decided to gulp it down despite me warning you. If you would've taken your time everything would've been fine now. I don't want to scold you, so please behave, okay?", Joanne told me with a smile and took a spoon full of puree. She held it in front of my mouth and I hesitantly tried to eat it just like a baby. I didn't care anymore. However the awful smell paired with tasting the sweet apple avocado puree made me sick. I couldn't take it anymore and spit it all on the table. The urge to gag had become too strong. I tried to breathe to avoid puking, but I was too limited in the sitting position. So I managed to overpower Joanne and got up from the chair. The diaper was incredibly heavy and sagging when suddenly its contents started escaping past the barriers and running down my legs. It was a horrible mess while I was coughing and trying not to throw up.

"LYZA!", a voice from behind shouted at me and when I turned around I saw my parents were back. I looked at myself. The legs were covered in brown mush and even the diaper was discolored in a mix between yellow and brown. On top of that the smell was god-awful.

"Mom, no..."

"You are disgusting!", she ranted and came up to me. Before I knew she had raised her hand and hit me in the face. My world went black.

When I finally opened my eyes again, I was lying on the floor. Yet it wasn't in Joanne's house, but rather my own room. A hissing sound told me that I was pissing myself and I instinctively tried to stop the flow. The left side of my face was aching. I realized I must have fallen out of my bed while dreaming. What a freaky dream that had been. I still felt drowsy, but I had to finally get back up. I took a look around and my pillow and half of my blanket were down on the floor. I picked them up and put them back on the bed. I wondered about the time and the clock showed 10:15. I noticed I began to leak again and due to the pressure I didn't fight it anymore. A warm gush slowly flooded my diaper.

I left my room and joined Mom in the kitchen who to my surprise was busy clearing up breakfast.

"Good Morning, honey"

"Good Morning...am I too late...?"

"Yes, it's already half past ten", she told me with a smile.

"No, wait..."

"Don't worry, hun. Just take your time and do your morning routine. You can eat something later...", she assured me, but after how my very recent dream had ended up because I had missed breakfast I couldn't just wait. I put my hands on hers and took the jar out of her hand.

"NO!"