8.72 Game On - Evidently Loaded

After a while we hit a small traffic jam. We weren't close to a traffic light or so. Something was just blocking our lane and the cars in front of us were waiting for a gap to pass. After a minute or so we were close enough to see it. There was a car, that I recognized from the gas station. Next to it stood the mean girl from the restroom with a big brown stain on the back of her skirt. While we were still waiting behind cars, I saw her mother pull her daughter's skirt off and then the evidently loaded panties down. Her father joined them with a white towel, that they used to clean her smeared buttocks. The towel got big brown stains and so the mother dumped it behind the guardrail. The father brought another towel and a white piece of fabric. The mother doubled the towel and put it between her embarrassed daughter's legs making her hold it. The mean girl quickly used it to cover her naked vagina. Unfolded the fabric turned out to be a pair of leggings, that the mother pulled over the towel. She had essentially diapered her daughter on the open road and the white leggings did nothing to hide it. There was a big bulge in her crotch and she also sported a diaper butt. The girl was led to the other side of the car, when we finally had a gap and passed them.

When we were finally back on the interstate, I began feeling an urge in my bladder. Oddly enough now that I was diapered, my bladder didn't just leak. Instead Mom reminded me to drink more and while doing so, I still didn't leak. I quickly forgot about it, until about 50 minutes later, when my bladder began aching badly. I put a hand on my diaper-covered bladder and found, it was about to burst. It felt like a lot was about to come. I thought I couldn't just let it all out into the diaper and began crying.

"Mommy, please stop the car"

"What's wrong, honey? Are you getting sick?", she asked worried and I quickly took the opening.

"I...yeah!"

"But you don't look pale. No need to cry, hun. We reach a rest stop in about 30 minutes, okay?"

"But...but..."

"Oh, honey, you're already squirming in your seat like you need to pee"

"I..."

"Just let go, honey. You'll feel better afterwards"

"No, I can't...it's too much...please stop!"

"For what?"

"So I can go pee"

"But there's no restroom", she said chuckling.

"I'll pee on the road...I don't care..."

"I won't stop yet again and especially not, because you have to pee"

"But I'll hurry..."

"Are you kidding? It's going to take ages to get you out and back in your outfit"

"Please don't make me do this, Mommy!"

"Hun, I..."

"I need to poop!", I lied, because I knew how disgusting she found the thought of pooping myself.