7.65 Grinding - Snuggle & Smuggle

"So you're not cleaning dicky up then?"

"I'll take a shower at home, okay?"

"Sure...I mean...your underwear is already dirty anyway", I told him with a wink to which he laughed. We then proceeded to clean up the mess we made. We wiped the tiles and I drenched and wiped the bath mat as good as possible. I just hoped we had found every droplet ^^

"I am very thankful for what you did for me, Lyz. Anything I could do for you in return?", he asked me when washing his hands in the sink. It sprung my mind that Mom normally put me in a diaper for the night since it was sorta hard for me to do it myself. I wondered if he'd be willing to help me with it. I ultimately decided against it though. I would've liked to get dressed and touched by him, but I also would've felt belittled and was still afraid it could make me appeal less sexy to him.

"No...no I'm fine, thanks..."

"Really? Please don't hold back, Lyz"

"No, but you can stay overnight if you want", I offered him to snuggle up to him, but also to buy me some time to ask him about diapers later ^^

"What?...no...I can't you know...", he stammered nervously and made me feel sorry I even asked.

"I'd lock my room and then smuggle you out in time so no one notices, don't worry, Mackie", I explained to soothe him a bit, but it didn't work.

"No...I'm sorry...grounding you know..."

"It's okay, I'll get back to it later", I told him hiding my disappointment and kissed him goodnight.

After the experiences from the former nights I was a bit nervous about the diaper thing. But when I reconsidered I came to the conclusion that I wasn't a bedwetter. The circumstances had just been very special. So I decided to just stop drinking for today and that a pad, the waterproof mattress cover and the special bed sheet would be more than enough just in case I had an accident. It had already been late, but I decided to play some video games before I went to bed. This way I could get most of the water I drank out of my system in time. While I played I had to take a leak quite early, but decided to just use the pad. A stream of pee leaked onto the pad that quickly soaked it all in. I repeated this multiple times until I began feeling wet. Then I held on for a while until I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it in any longer. I got up from my chair and made my way to the toilet. The pressure quickly became too much and I began peeing early. Gladly the pad could take it until I sat down on the throne. My protection had been drenched. I peed and pooped again before wiping myself and switching pads. I decided to not wait any longer, but getting dressed for bed and going to sleep. With thoughts of Mack and me in the bathroom I quickly dozed off.