8.79 Game On - The Crinkling Symphony

"I'm so sorry, I was so harsh to you today. It's just all the stress and...and..."

"It's okay, Mom", I cut off her stammering and smiled.

"Oh honey, I'm so proud of you. You can't imagine"

"Thanks"

"Are you still comfortable...down there?", she asked hesitantly and when I nodded, she sighed relieved.

"You should get a change now, so we won't be even later"

"You're right. But don't bother. If you feel the need for a fresh diaper, I will change you, hun", she added and gave me a kiss, before she quickly left with incontinence pad, blue panties and gray leggings in her hands.

I closed the trunk and, after taking a look at the soaked passengers seat, sat on the backseat again ^^ I finally had some privacy. I touched my crotch and felt, that it had gotten noticeably bigger. Curious, I slid my hand between diaper and plastic pants. The diaper still felt a bit warm, but was dry nonetheless. A loud rustling sound resonated, when I rummaged inside the plastic pants to check for wetness, but they were dry as well. Somehow the crinkling noise of the plastic had already gotten me excited a bit, because the sound of them gave away, that I was still wearing thick diapers. I felt naughty. And when I accidentally touched the diapered crotch with my palm on the way out, I suddenly became aroused. I quickly touched it again and it felt so good, that I continued. There was a growing urge to squeeze the wet diaper against my pussy. I began sweating and looked around: nobody there. So I pushed the warm padding against my clit and then began moving my hips along to the crinkling symphony of the plastic pants. All of a sudden I began moaning and since the car noises outside were louder anyway, I didn't hold back but groaned deeply. My legs became weak and so did my bladder. I hesitated and tried to hold on, when suddenly the thought crossed my mind, that the relief of peeing could even enhance the sensations, that tingled in my brain. Instead of securing I began pushing, while rubbing the diaper against my crotch. The emerging stream was broken by the padding and spread everywhere. The warm liquid even ran through my butt crack making my bum wet. The feeling was just so overwhelming.

I involuntarily farted a few times, when I rubbed the wet liquid all over my pussy again and again, before it eventually got absorbed by the diaper. My bladder had emptied already, so in an attempt to get more wetness again, I rubbed faster and faster and faster. I felt my fingers become wet, which meant, that my piss had made it beyond the barrier of the adult diaper, but I couldn't care less. Then it became just too much. I began convulsing, which didn't only lead to even more farts, but to my emotions hitting me like a freight train. I began crying like a baby, when I suddenly exploded and flashes shot through my vision.