7.27 Grinding - Bitter Tone

"Mom, we can't change what happened anyway and I'm sure she's not the kind of person to spread the word..."

"No, she won't tell a soul! I appealed to her conscience and she agreed with me. You don't have to be afraid that..."

"I'm not afraid, okay? I'm just so fed up with the whole situation. I can't control my bladder, but I have to drink gallons of water. And if that wasn't bad enough I'm forbidden to wear diapers to help me deal with it. This is so cruel...", I told her in a bitter tone and angrily munched the cold toast.

"I'm sorry that it's hard, honey. But in maybe a week or two you'll see that it was the right decision. It'll make you stronger to actually deal with it. I'll support you every step of the way and I promise I won't berate you no matter what happened. That said I get that you're frustrated, hun. And that's why I think you should do something else today and go on a trip"

"Am I getting that right? I'm pissing myself every ten minutes and you want me to go on a trip?"

"I think that staring at the screen will only make you more miserable. I mean I'll go shopping in about an hour. You could also just join me if you want to..."

"Am I allowed to wear a diaper?"

"Well, we agreed that you can only wear it when we're home..."

"Oh, great! So you want me to leave the only place where I am allowed to forget about my problem. Haven't I been humiliated enough for a while?"

"I'd join you to make it easier for you, but I gotta prepare our dinner with Gloria"

"Oh no, I forgot about that one already. Couldn't we cancel that?"

"Come on, hun. This will be a nice evening and remember that I'll make your favorite dish"

"Lasagna!"

"Exactly, honey. So there's plenty of time left for you to do something nice..."

"With a weak bladder? For example?"

"If I were you and I was scared I'd just pack spare clothes and a fresh pad in my backpack and go hiking. You could enjoy weather and landscape without worrying about people. You could even take your bike", Mom explained and shrugged. This got me thinking. That wasn't a bad idea at all.

I left her without saying a word and went back to my room. I collected a swimsuit, a towel, the two black leggings Mom had washed, two pairs of gray panties and a black shirt. Except for one shirt, one leggings and one pair of panties I put everything in my backpack. It had been a while since I had been in the water. Swimming always helped me to relax and think about things. On top of that it prevented my body from becoming flabby ^^ In no time I came back down the stairs and rushed into the bathroom.

"Honey, you alright?", Mom asked me from the kitchen and then followed me.