8.66 Game On - Anything You Need?

Mom then opened the button of my anthracite jeans and pulled them down in one go, before I could even try to hide the pull-up. Her eyes widened.

"What the fuck!?"

"Mom, I wanted to tell you..."

"Why are you wearing a diaper!?", she shouted and the blonde suddenly turned around again. I just stood there in my drenched pull-up and naked legs and hoped this would end quickly.

"Gloria insisted that I wear one after I had so many accidents..."

"So Gloria again"

"Sorry"

"Why are you staring at her again?", Mom suddenly confronted the woman at the sink.

"I'm sorry. But maybe I could help you. Anything you need?", she asked me directly. Mom surveyed her suspiciously.

"How? Do you have a towel?", Mom asked her crudely, but the blonde woman was undeterred.

"Yes, I do. It's in my car. I'll get it for you", she explained and quickly left the room. Mom looked baffled for a second, before finally making me step out of my jeans. Then she suddenly looked at me concerned.

"I'm sorry I slapped you. It's just so frustrating, that the long drive will now become even longer and that we won't be at the hotel in time"

"I'm sorry, Mom"

"But you should've told me, you needed the bathroom even if you wore a diaper"

"I would've told you, but I didn't know myself...", I began explaining, when the blonde woman returned. She gave me a big white towel and baby wipes.

"My son, who's waiting in the car with my spouse, still wets the bed, so I'm well equipped. Just his Drynites wouldn't fit on you I'm afraid", she told me and smiled abashed.

"Thank you, that's very nice. But the towel would get dirt-stained...", Mom explained when the blonde waved her off.

"No, that's okay. You can either keep it or just return the dirty one once you're done. We'll wait in the blue Sedan"

"Okay, we'll hurry"

The woman left and Mom pulled my diaper off. I anxiously looked inside just to make sure my nightmare hadn't left a mark ^^ Another woman entered, but either didn't notice me standing wet and naked in the opened stall or didn't let it show. She just entered a stall and peed loudly. Meanwhile I cleaned my lower body with the towel and Mom followed with the baby wipes. They smelled really nice, which definitely helped the room, until one plop later everything went back to stinky ^^

"Do you still need the toilet?", Mom asked and I nodded.

"I'm afraid it might take a little longer"

"Okay. Meanwhile I'll take a leak in the other stall as well"

I could finally lock my stall from the inside and sat on the toilet. While I peed and pooped, I regretted not telling her earlier, that I had to poop. Maybe then I could've avoided showing her the pull-up at all ^^ However, there's no use crying over spilt milk.