8.48 Game On - Bulky Bum

"Yeah, okay", Dave eventually agreed.

"Why did you kiss me here?"

"Because you kissed me yesterday and..."

"Yeah, but not at school", I quickly added.

"Please let me finish. Or are you too uncomfortable to wait any longer?", he asked nodding towards my covered crotch.

"No, it's...it's okay..."

"After you kissed me yesterday, I continued playing with my brothers, before we went home. I helped them with their homework and assisted my mother cook dinner. I felt great and I still did, when I went to bed. I actually had a great day. But not only that: I was in such a good mood, that my family noticed. For what it's worth, you lit the spark and I am very grateful to you"

"Wow..."

"So the least I could do, is to provide you with the same spark. Well, I hope I didn't ruin it by...you know..."

"...making me pee my pants?", I added smiling to which he chuckled.

"Yeah..."

"No, don't worry. If anything your story even enforced it. Thank you for sharing it with me", I returned and winked at him.

"I'm glad you liked it", Dave added and suddenly came closer again. He put his hands on my shoulders, when suddenly the door behind me opened and Mr. Williams joined us. Dave's eyes widened and he quickly backed away from me.

"You still here, Lyza?", the teacher wondered before he looked over to Dave.

"Good luck, Lyz, see you later", Dave stammered and then bolted away. I looked after him.

"Are you okay?", Mr. Williams asked and I nodded.

"Yes, that was Dave. We just chatted a bit"

"No, I mean your little problem", he explained and pointed at my pants. I finally took my hands from my crotch.

"I guess so", I returned faltering and he immediately noticed.

"Would you be mad at me, if I sent you to change into a fresh one?"

"No, I still like you"

"You know, normally that's none of my business. But its bulging is so big that I'm scared you might leak and have a public accident", he explained and his words made me blush again.

"I'm sorry..."

"Hogwash! Just tell me where to go"

"Mrs. Osmond, the school nurse, she's down the hall"

"Good, then I'll take you there and shield your bulky bum, Lyza, okay?", he offered and I thankfully accepted. He was really helpful, because many students and teachers were on their way to their classes. The school bell rang just when we arrived and he looked at me.

"Don't worry, I can take the hassle", I explained and knocked on the nurse's office.

"You know what? I'll bring you to your class and excuse you", he told me with a smile and I couldn't refuse. Then the door opened and Gloria took a look at the two of us.

"Hi Mrs. Osmond, I'm Mr. Williams, the new substitute teacher", he greeted her, but the old lady didn't smile back.

"Pleasure"