7.44 Grinding - Unknown

When I had finally calmed down a bit, it suddenly dawned on me that the unknown woman and I hadn't even introduced ourselves to each other. Who was she? She had taken care of me and I had just left her out of nowhere. I hoped I'd see her again to apologize for that. But the task at hand was a bit more difficult. There was piss all over my swimsuit and on my legs and there was no flowing water in the changing room. Resigned I eventually came to the conclusion that there was nothing I could do about it. I unhooked the straps of my swimsuit and pulled it down. Then I took my towel and dried my body starting at the top. I rubbed myself clean until I reached my belly button and made sure I was done with the upper half. Then I wiped my crotch and legs dry as good as possible knowing that I would only smear the urine over my body. I finally rolled up my swimsuit in the towel and put both in my backpack. Then I took my fresh gray slip, stuck a fresh incontinence pad to it and pulled it up. Then I took the fresh black leggings and put them on as well. You could say they were ruined the moment I rolled them over my stinky legs. After I had also put my shirt back on I tried to rearrange the stuff in my backpack and was quite surprised when I found my new perfume. I had bought it to cover up the urine smell. I quickly sprayed it on my legs and crotch and immediately felt a bit better.

After I was finally done changing I listened. There were still some women talking and by the noises I could tell that they weren't the only ones. I could only hope that by then the ones who had smelled my accident were already gone. I decided to wait one more minute before leaving. But once the minute was up I decided to wait another ^^ After two more minutes I finally overcame my fear and shoved my padded bum out the door. In the crowd of unknown women I immediately recognized one woman who had been there before. Yet she didn't giggle at me or something like that, but rather looked concerned at me. It looked like she waited for a sign, so I nodded at her with a slight smile. She immediately relaxed and smiled back at me like she had indeed waited the whole time just to check on me which was super nice of her. She then closed her locker and left the changing room in her bathing suit. I grabbed the shoes from my locker, put them on and then also left the locker room.

"Why did you kiss me?", Dave asked me as soon as I had stepped out the door. He stood right next to the entrance still in his speedos and also blocked the way to the exit.