8.65 Game On - A Pair Of Clean Pants

"Aren't you a bit old to pee your pants?", the stranger noted and I was glad, he at least didn't stop. Then Mom arrived, stepping briskly.

"There's no key. They say it's open", she told me and grabbed my arm again.

"Yes, there are real restrooms", I added, but she didn't react. Instead she pulled me around the corner and wanted to enter the Women's side, when an old lady stopped us.

"You both go?", she asked in broken English and we looked at each other.

"Yes", Mom returned uncertain, when the lady held her hand out.

"That 50 cents"

"What? No! I left my purse in the car...", Mom said to herself, when the old lady with sparse hair noticed my pants.

"Nah! Nah! Go!", she cackled upset and gestured with her arms.

"I'll get you the fee afterwards", Mom added, but the lady waved her off.

"Go! You go! Go!"

This wasn't like the palace I had literally dreamed of ^^ There wasn't seemingly endless space with high-tech. Instead we found a small stinky and dirty room with two sinks and four stalls of which two were occupied - possibly the source of the bad smell. If I had initially feared to disturb someone with urine smell: that was definitely over now ^^ How the hell could they even dare to demand a fee for this!? Mom opened the first vacant stall and saw the toilet seat was missing and an urine puddle on the floor. Without comment she went to the other stall. There was a urine stain on the toilet seat, but that aside it looked at least clean. Mom took some toilet paper and cleaned the seat.

"Get in there, hun. I'll clean you up", she commanded me and I did. But once I was in there, it quickly hit me.

"It's too narrow for both of us"

"There has got to be a disabled toilet", she told me and left the room again. I heard a toilet flush and one of the stalls opened. A pale and small woman left and washed her hands in the sink. When she noticed me in the mirror, she stopped and stared for a long moment, before she finally left the room.

Mom came back and shook her head:

"There's no toilet for disabled, let alone a baby-care room"

"Then I guess you just give me a pair of clean pants and I'll take care of it myself", I suggested and was actually glad about the situation. I wanted to avoid Mom seeing the pull-up.

"You must be dreaming. After you already ruined the car seat, I won't trust you anymore..."

"But Mom!", I complained, but she quickly cut me off.

"But me no buts. It's going to take too long with your lazy elbow anyway", Mom told me, when the toilet in the other stall flushed. A blond woman left the stall and stared at us:

"Jesus"

"What? Have you never seen a girl with pee in her pants!?", Mom yelled at her and the woman stopped staring, but got to the sinks.