8.7 Game On - Nightmare Scenario

I got butt naked and cleaned my crotch and bum with a cloth. Let's say it wasn't only urine that needed to be wiped off ^^ Then I sneaked up the stairs to my room and put the still-dry incontinence pad in a fresh pair of white panties so my accident wasn't too obvious to Mom. I eventually crawled under my blanket and tried to catch more sleep. My thoughts were still with Mom. I felt the dry pad between my legs and remembered Mom commending me for not wetting my pants. As strange as it might sound: it felt really good to me. I felt like I had finally done something right.

I woke up in diapers again. Mom must have put them on me after I had dozed off. What was odd though was that they were really big. I waddled down the stairs looking for Mom. I found her in the kitchen wearing an apron like the old fashioned women in the 60s did. I didn't even know Mom owned one of those ^^ Suddenly before me or she could say anything the expected pressure built in my bladder. In no time it was full to bursting. Instinctively I dashed to the bathroom and opened the lid. I knew I could just use the diaper, but I wanted to prove I could make it. There was only one problem: I couldn't open the damn diaper.

"Mommy, can you please help me!?", I called for her.

"What's wrong, honeybaby?"

"I can't open the diaper. It's stuck", I told her once she arrived in the bathroom.

"But you're not meant to. What do you think I put it on you for?"

"But I gotta go to school..."

"...and so does your diaper", she chuckled and kissed me on the forehead.

"But it's too big", I complained when she suddenly put a hand on my lower abdomen.

"Hey, honeybaby"

"Yeah?", I asked her shyly.

"Just let go", she ordered me and pressed right on my bladder. A torrent of water escaped my pussy and shot into the back of my big diaper. I didn't say anything, but just whimpered the whole 20 seconds it took to empty my bladder. To my relief the diaper managed to hold it all in. On the downside the already big diaper had become huge. There was no way to hide this monster package from my classmates!

"Mommy, I need a change!", I babbled, but Mom only chuckled.

"Oh no, honeybaby, this one is still good. I'll change you before bed"

"What? No, I can't go to school in wet diapers, Mommy!", I complained again and wondered why I was talking that way.

"If I can, you can, too", she returned and lifted her apron. There was a huge diaper bulge on her slacks.

"Mommy, why you wearing diapers?", I babbled again and dropped to my diapered butt.

"Because Magnus diapered us. Don't you remember, honeybaby?", she told me unexcitedly when suddenly Mack entered the room wearing polo shirt, jeans and glasses.

"What going on?", I babbled astonished and watched Mack grab the diapered crotch of my Mom.

"Oh, you're already very wet. Do you need a change, Sylvia?", he asked her and began pulling down her slacks. I shrieked! This was a nightmare scenario.

"NOO!...MOMMY!...MACKIE!...NOOOOO...!"

And all of a sudden I was wide awake sitting in my bed. Tears ran down my face and through them I made out sunlight that hit the wall next to me. I peed myself a bit in shock, but quickly managed to regain control.

"Are you okay, honey!?", Mom called me from a distance and after a few seconds I was finally able to deal with my situation. My former nightmare had spawned a sequel I guessed ^^