7.35 Grinding - Freak Of Nature

I managed to calm down a bit even though I can't deny that there was also some disappointment mixed in. But who was I to think he'd come all the way over just to meet me? Then suddenly he turned his head and our eyes met. Without hesitation he changed course and came closer. Excitement rose again quickly and it seemed like the iced tea had already made its way through my body even though I had barely drank half of it. I felt a spurt of pee escape before I could even try to tense my sphincter. I glimpsed at my crotch and saw a small wet spot between my thighs that would be kinda hard to explain ^^ So I quickly crossed my legs and tried not to let the panic show.

"Hey Dave"

"Hi Lyz, you here?"

"Yeah, I totally didn't expect to see you here"

"You came here with your family?"

"No, I'm alone and you? Are you here with Alex?"

"What, Alex? No, this is like the least place you could expect him to be", Dave sneered and I smiled back shyly still hiding the urine stain in my crotch.

"So your family?"

"Just my brothers and me"

"Where are they?"

"Just messing around without breaking a sweat while I train like a champ", he winked at me pointing towards the adventure area.

"So you're in the diving team then? That's news to me", I had a dig at the fact that he was in the swim team while I was the one in the diving team.

"How'd you know? You haven't been there in a while", he alluded to me missing training due to me passing out.

"You'd do good on the springboard. I give you that"

"No, I'm in pretty good shape, but just not flexibel enough to do what you can do. You're a freak of nature"

"Are you serious?", I asked flattered and blushed a bit.

"Hell yeah! I saw you go for a handstand dive from a platform despite your crippled arm", he explained admiringly even though his wording had been a bit off there ^^

"I landed on my ass..."

"...of course you did, but only because there's no way someone can balance on one hand AND give a targeted push to prepare for a rotation at the same time. That's just not possible"

"Have you tried?"

"I couldn't do a normal handstand to save my life", Dave joked and we both laughed about it. Today he wasn't the jerk I knew from school. If I hadn't peed my swimsuit I maybe would have tried to go for something ^^ But since I was still on the verge of flooding the chair I needed to get rid of him really soon.

"I guess you intended to get something to eat so before you begin starving I'd suggest you continue that while I carry on doing what I did", I told him in an exaggerated manner in an attempt to get rid of Dave without alienating him too much.

"Continue with your wet bikini contest?", he returned teasingly without missing a beat which caught me really of guard. I blushed and took a glimpse at my crotch and surmised I saw the edge of the dark wet patch.