8.30 Game On - Like A Present For Xmas

Then she opened the tapes while I hid my face behind my hands. I felt the diaper come off and heard Mom wrap it up like a present for Xmas. She cleaned my crotch area with a warm cloth and dried it with a towel. Then she let me step into my green panties that she had already padded for me. Finally she put the anthracite jeans on me and closed the button.

"They're still wet in places, not just damp"

"No, they're good as new. I'll put on the seat heater for you. Don't worry, hun, you look fabulous"

"Thank you, Mommy", I returned shyly and nervously pulled against my jeans.

"And now stop making such a face and take the hands from your crotch. You are already big, honey"

Only a few minutes later we were already back in the car driving to school. Mom reminded me to wait for her after school and then dropped me off at the church. I walked the trail again and entered through the same backdoor I had left when I suddenly met the school nurse Gloria Osmond.

"Hi Lyza"

"Hi Mrs. Osmond"

"There you are"

"Yes?"

"I already saw you leave twice. I got a window on the backside you know"

"No, that's okay. I was excused from..."

"That's not what I'm talking about"

"B-but...?", I asked worried when she presented me a pull-up diaper.

"Take it"

"No, put it away!", I shouted shocked and pushed it against her chest.

"Lyza, you should stop making messes. Just put it on and it's over", she insisted while I couldn't take my eyes off the pull-up. Anyone could come by here anytime! On the other hand she had a point. So to not risk anyone's attention I quickly took the pull-up and stuffed it into my backpack. Ironically I now had two diapers in there ^^ However it worked. The nurse left without saying a word. I took a breather before taking the phone to finally text Mack.

"What did the old hag hand you there?", a voice from behind startled me and even made me pee a bit. I turned around and saw Trisha look at me sneering.

"What?"

"I think you understood", she winked and grabbed my bag, but I panicky averted.

"Well...Trish...what are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you just in case you needed my help again, cutie"

"Oh, that's nice of you", I returned abashed.

"And now I want to know what you received"

"...nothing, but..."

"Oh, come on, I saw it"

"...oh, you mean..."

"Cutie, why are you squirming?"

"...I'm not..."

"Why not just tell me that she gave you a diaper?", Trisha said while watching me closely. I was speechless and felt my cheeks glow. I could barely suppress the need to cry.

"...I...", I stammered and felt like I was about to faint, when Trisha quickly swung her arms around me.

"Hey, easy, Lyz. I was just ribbing you"

"What...?"

"Come on, everyone got one of these protective pants from her at one point"