7.63 Grinding - Like A Slingshot

I dragged his black slacks down to his knees.

"What? No, Lyz, it's not clean...", he stammered, but I stopped him with my hand.

"If you don't mind, I don't mind either. So am I allowed to do you a favor?", I asked and it seemed like the thought alone had been enough to make his penis answer the question for him ^^

"Well...yes!", Mack told me and relaxed. When I undid his shorts his dick instantly bounced upwards like a slingshot ^^ I could see what he had meant. His shorts had lots of stains on their insides - from precum I guessed.

"Someone had been a naughty boy with naughty thoughts", I toyed him and just when he tried to return something I stuck his penis in my mouth and began licking his tip. It didn't taste too good, but I quickly got used to it. Mack began squirming since I didn't take no prisoners that night ^^

"Ohhh, you're the best", he began moaning and we both enjoyed our little sexual intercourse.

"I love your big swollen dick in my mouth", I teased him and put it back in. It seemed to get him even harder. I heard single drops of my urine splash into the bowl while I messaged his balls with my hand, but neither of us even cared.

"Ohhh, I'd love to slide inside of you to please you, too, ohhhh, but we got no condom here, right?"

"Don't worry, I really enjoy pleasing you a lot!", I assured him, but before I could put his penis back in, he quickly pulled it away and slid his hand between my thighs. I blushed again.

"Now it's my turn", he announced with a wink and smiled at me while he began rubbing my wet clit. He had a great touch and made me feel really funny ^^ I still didn't give up and reached for his penis, so we both gave each other a hand job. I felt him squirm more and more while I could bare contain myself. I moaned and began peeing uncontrollably on Mack's hand while the tingling sensation made me sort of drift away for a few seconds. Once I regained control over my body I quickly finished him as well to which he started cumming all over the bathroom ^^ He slowly collapsed to his knees on the floor in front of me, but I held his torso up and embraced him. Breathing heavily Mack pulled his wet hand out between my thighs and leaned against me exhausted. His big head rested on my chest and I leaned my head on his. I was exhausted as well, but I felt soo good. His hair tickled on my nose and I smelled his manly shampoo.

We held each other for a while before he eventually broke away and slowly unbent.

"I...I hope you liked it, too...", I asked him timidly. He had gotten me so excited that I feared I might have half-assed him afterwards. And he hadn't said a word since.