8.32 Game On - Bark Like A Dog

"This is incredible! I have a hard time believing you...", I told Trisha, but she didn't care.

"Well, that's for you to judge"

"It sounds so crazy I guess it's true", I added and we both laughed.

"Lyz?"

"Yeah?"

"I give you 10 bucks if you wear it in class and let me put it on you", she suddenly suggested laughing.

"What?", I asked surprised and thought about it for a moment. Actually this wasn't too bad since she was probably the only one glaring at my butt anyway and if she put it on me I wouldn't need to fear her finding out about it later ^^

"20!", she raised the offer and I tried to figure out how to agree to it without arousing suspicion as to why I was doing it in the first place ^^ Then I realized the catch.

"You know I can't do this. You'd tell the others about it and humiliate me"

"No, I won't!"

"Who am I to trust you after you told me about Alex' secret right away?"

"But this is different!"

"How?", I asked her and she started thinking about it for a while. Then she had an idea and opened the button of her white pants again. Her urine stained panties became visible.

"Take a picture"

"What?"

"Photograph me in piss covered panties so you have leverage against me", she commanded me again and after some hesitation I took my phone and shot a photo.

"Thank you, Trish. Now I can blackmail you even without putting on a diaper", I countered and pretended to go away.

"Well, I took this into account, already, but there was just no other way to make you trust me. So make me wear that thing instead or let me bark like a dog or whatever: it's okay. But for my part, I trust you there", she explained and put her pants back on. Of course I only tried to tease her and came back.

"Okay, deal!"

We went to the abandoned restroom that I already visited multiple times during the last days. I prepared myself for the necessary stunt that was needed because I already wore a wet incontinence pad that I didn't want her to see. So on our way to the toilet I carefully peed the pad, so I wouldn't accidentally leak during the change. Then Trisha tried to open my backpack again to get the pull-up.

"No, wait a second", I quickly stopped her since I didn't want her to grab the wrong diaper ^^ I fumbled in my bag and produced the pull-up diaper the nurse had given me. We exchanged diaper for money. She giggled and entered the stall when I stopped in my tracks.

"Hey, come in. What's up?"

"I'll be bottomless..."

"...again...yup...that's why I paid you...", she added and winked at me.

"What I mean is: they got no tapes like I thought", I set up the bait and she took it right away:

"Right, you have to take pants and panties off...well...I rather think, I have to", she told me excited while I already reached into the back of my pants.