7.1 Grinding - Thud

It's hard for me to blame Mom for what happened next, because after all it had been my fault. But now being a bit older and more mature it's even more puzzling to me, how much it changed the dynamics at home.

I remember that Saturday started out really odd because I had slept more than eighteen hours and wet my diaper like a toddler multiple times. Its capacity had already been at its limit when I had to rush to a video call with Dad. To make a long story short I flooded the diaper and wet the couch. I shrieked and desperately called for Mom. What I didn't know though was that Mom had been sitting on the toilet and thinking I was in danger just cancelled her business and thus leaked a bit in her jeans. She was a bit embarrassed, but then quickly helped me clean up and ran me a bath. But instead of cleaning herself up, too, Mom insisted on waiting until I was done bathing. She had been adamant about it.

"What about you?", I asked pointing at her darkened crotch after getting in the tub.

"I'll take care of it after you're done taking a bath", she returned sheepishly and covered the patch with her hands.

"What? You want to stay wet?"

"It's only a bit damp..."

"Heck, have you even finished, yet?"

"Don't worry about that, I can hold it in..."

"You don't need to, Mom. Just feel free to do it now. I don't mind you cleaning up and using the toilet"

"No, I'm afraid the situation is a bit more delicate than that..."

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing you should worry about, hun. Just enjoy your bath to the fullest", Mom insisted and up to that point everything had been just fine.

"Mom, this is ridiculous. You can't even sit down because you have a wet bum", I told her and held my hand out to smack her on the butt for the fun of it. But the expected slapping sound was absent and had been replaced by a thud.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?", she screamed at me out of nowhere and instantly went beet-red. She looked at me in a mix of embarrassment and anger. I was confused as I didn't know what I had done wrong.

"I...I'm sorry...did I hurt you?...", I asked her puzzled and stared at my hand in disbelief. Then the smell hit my nostrils. I wondered if it really could have been that...?

"STUPID GIRL!", she screamed again and slapped me hard in the face forcing my head to turn around. I became lost for a second before suddenly the back of my head hit the edge of the bath tub and I blacked out for a moment. Next I knew Mom pulled my head out of the water. I was gasping for air.

"MOM!", I cried out in panic because I must have accidentally swallowed some water.

"I'm sorry, hun! Are you okay?", she quickly asked surveying my head for injuries.

"I guess so...just hit my head a little...", I answered her after I had stood up and calmed down a bit.

"I didn't want to...I...again I'm sorry!", Mom stammered and after regaining her composure started making a few steps backwards. She stood there embarrassed with her hands on her bum exposing the wet urine patch on her crotch, but the smell in the air was that of feces.