8.20 Game On - In The Middle Of Nowhere

I took the spare beige panties from my bag and pulled them up together with a fresh incontinence pad. Then I got a pair of green panties for my bag in hopes I wouldn't need them in the first place. After a look in the mirror I noticed my swollen eyes and freshened them up with cool water before I just sat on the couch and waited for my pants. When Mom eventually arrived with them they were still damp in places, but due to the short amount of time we had had, this was the best possible result. I put them on and we drove to school.

"Please drop me off at the church again", I said to break the silence.

"Alright. And hear me, honey: I'm not mad at you, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you, Mom"

"You can still call me any time you need me. It's important for me to help you through this", she announced to which I nodded. Suddenly a spurt of pee leaked and before I knew another one hit the pad. In my attempt to stop it a third one escaped before I eventually regained control. Mom looked at me concerned, but I waved her off:

"I'm okay"

"Sure?"

"I leaked a bit, but it isn't bad", I explained even though the pressure got more severe quickly.

"Oh, honey, you forgot to use the bathroom before we left"

"You're right I guess", I returned abashed and Mom stopped the car in the middle of nowhere.

"Then please get out and catch up on it, hun"

"What? Here?"

"Yes, please. No one is around and the car also shields you pretty good", Mom added and opened the door for me. I hesitantly stepped out and saw the seat was wet.

"That wasn't me. It's still from the dryer..."

"I know, I know, honey", she soothed me and waited for me to do my business. I already had a hard time holding it and was crossing my legs. That made it a bit more difficult. Mom leaned over impatiently and opened the button for me. Another spurt hit the pad. I had no choice but to do it fast. I pulled jeans and panties down in one go and already began peeing in the midst of it. Mom had a worried look on her face when I finally crouched next to the car peeing. The pad between my legs was already swollen and discolored, but I tried not to show her. After merely a few seconds I was done and pulled everything back up.

"Did you get your panties wet?"

"No, Mommy"

"So you only peed your pad a little?"

"Yes and I'll change into a fresh one when I'm back at school"

"Excellent, hun"

Mom dropped me off and I went straight to the bathroom. Even though I had just taken a leak, I already needed to pee a little again when suddenly the bell rang. I was already late! So I only did the minimum. I quickly dumped the wet incontinence pad for a fresh one and dashed to the next lesson.