9.11 Base - Gothic Style Black Lace Panties

"Oh, too bad. Then how about I just lay on top of you?", I asked Seela.

"What?"

"I want you to lie down and I'll lay down on you", I repeated in a naughty voice, but she shook her head again.

"No...I can't...I need the bathroom...let me go!", she pleaded not realizing, that there was actually one right behind her. Or maybe she didn't dare to use the guest's, because it was forbidden for the staff?

"I got a better idea! I want you to..."

"No, I'm not playing anymore. Game over!"

"Seela, trust me"

"No, I can't trust you. I barely even know you!"

"Do you think, I'm a liar?"

"What? No..."

"Then please trust me. It won't get you in trouble"

"...promised?"

"Yes, I promise!"

"Okay...but please hurry..."

"I want you to unbutton my plastic pants", I commanded her and she hastily did just that.

"Okay, what else?"

"I want you to undo my diaper"

"Did you...use it?"

"No! Sorry, I didn't", I chuckled and she joined me, before opening the tapes and taking my diaper off.

"Done"

"Now I want you to lie down on my bed"

"What? No..."

"We'll be done in a minute, I swear", I added and she laid flat on her back, while I pulled my pajama shorts back up.

"Okay"

"I want you to take off your pants"

"Just a second", she answered without objections and quickly slid her pants down. She was wearing gothic style black lace panties.

"I want you to take off your sexy lace panties", I commanded her and when she did, there was a thread of slime hanging between her panties and her pussy. She had trimmed her pubic hair to a minimum.

"Okay"

"I can see, you're already wet"

"Yes, I'm sorry. Please finish the game", she moaned, while I picked up my diaper.

"I want you to spread your legs"

"O-okay"

"I want you to lift your ass"

"What?"

"Lift your butt!", I shouted and she finally did. I slid the diaper under her butt.

"I'm about to wet myself!"

"Okay, I want you to drop back down", I commanded and her bum landed on the diaper. Her head shot up. The crinkling noise was unmistakable. She looked stressed, but there was a slight smile on her face.

"Sorry!", she suddenly apologized and then I saw a spurt of pee hit the diaper. She immediately stopped it.

"I want you to help me close the diaper", I ordered her, because I really couldn't do it alone with only one good arm. She hesitated for a second, but then we finished diapering her together.

"May I?", she asked impatiently and I let her hanging for a few seconds.

"No, I didn't tell you to. I want you to wait a minute"

"Okay", Seela returned and I saw, how she squirmed. After about a minute, I released her.

"I want you to pee yourself"

"May I get up first?"

"Yes! I want to see you pissing yourself from all angles!", I commanded her again and before she was even on her feet, I already heard a hissing sound. I saw the light-blue diaper get a green finish and expand.