8.17 Game On - Over My Jeans

I put a bunch of papers on the puddle between my legs, stuffed it under my left and right side and put another stack under my bum. This dried up the puddle pretty quickly. I took the next stack and tried to dry the crotch area of my jeans a bit. Then it was time to lift my butt. I had avoided this the whole time since I knew the liquid would instantly run down my legs. Now I hoped it wasn't that wet anymore. I carefully got up a few inches only to quickly push the next stack against it. I wiped a bit before eventually standing up straight. The paper towels were still stuck to all sides of my jeans ^^ While I stripped them off I felt a few drops running down my legs. I had done everything to avoid this, but there was just no way to make my jeans dry up this fast. Luckily it wasn't too much and as far as I could tell it didn't show. But still the crotch and butt area looked significantly darker than the rest. I quickly binned the wet paper towels in the trash can while Jenny packed our bags. Then she came up with the plan that I would cover my crotch with one backpack while she walked behind me and used hers to cover my ass from behind. This worked surprisingly well when we sneaked out a backdoor. I called Mom who was already on her way to school and told her about the free period. We told her to stop at the church that was the building next to our school yard. This way we could avoid all the students and stayed basically out of their sight as well.

When we got to the car Mom quickly threw a long gray coat over my shoulders before even looking at me. It was only after that she examined my crotch:

"What a mess..."

"I'm sorry, Mom"

"We did our best, Mrs. Anderson", Jenny told her while Mom took a look at my backside.

"Thanks for helping her out. You're Jennifer, right?", Mom asked her to which she nodded.

"Yes, you're welcome"

"Anything I can do for you?", Mom asked her and I saw her trying to shield my striking green mattress cover that she had put on the passenger seat.

"No...I don't think so..."

"Mom, she already knows about my condition. There's no need to hide it from her", I explained and Mom nodded.

"Alright, I just didn't want to expose you, Lyza"

"Thanks, Mom! Do you want to come with us?", I asked Jenny when Mom suddenly produced a big diaper. She quickly unfolded it and put it over my jeans while Jenny and I stared at her in disbelief. Mom closed the tapes on both sides and made me sit down on the passenger seat while she held up the back of the coat so it wouldn't get wet. I quickly closed the door of the car to shield my diaper and mattress cover from the world.