6.57 Game Over - Across Country

Until they were finally gone I had lost another spurt and immediately felt my panties to assure I was still dry. Mom held my skirt for me when I ultimately pulled my slip down and took a leak on the ground. I noticed a slight yellow stain when looking on my new pad, but more importantly it was entirely dry on its surface. When Mom looked over I blushed again anyway.

"Honey, I'm not mad at you like that old biddy, so don't worry. I'm just glad the pad did indeed protect you", she explained and hugged me from behind.

"Me, too", I said and pulled my padded panties back on. I didn't even spare a thought about wiping myself because the pad would absorb the remaining drops anyway ^^ So I just quickly got up because there were more people coming in the distance already.

The new pad had easily stood its first test which gave me a pretty good feeling. Yeah, it hadn't been much, but after my bad experiences with the maxi pads I was just happy that I didn't feel wet again ^^

"You look weak, honey. Sure you're fine?", Mum asked me a few minutes later.

"Yes, Mom, don't worry", I assured her even though I did really feel a tiny bit dizzy, but thought I was just tired. After a few more minutes I once again felt a spurt leak. Mom and I had chatted about some random stuff. I had forgotten about it again and so I was suddenly stuck in one of the more popular spots of the path. While thinking about my options another spurt already shot from my vagina. I felt my panties and was glad they were still dry. Mom noticed I was fiddling around and began to understand. Without exchanging a word she took me by the hand and dragged me. We left the path and went across country towards a rock. It was a good idea to get behind the big stone, but the jolting also made me leak more and more pee.

"Not so fast", I complained even though I wasn't sure if I wouldn't leak about the same amount if we took longer anyway ^^ Mom went a bit slower which gave me the opportunity to regain control a bit. It wasn't for long though because I began losing drops quite regularly. It might have just been a minute, but the way to the rock felt like ages. When I was finally behind it I felt a gush hit the pad. Maybe I had involuntarily loosened up a bit, but for a second I felt wet. Without further hesitation I pulled my panties down and peed in the gras. Mom quickly grabbed my skirt again so it wouldn't get wet. I peed even less than usual because I guess most of it had already gone into the pad ^^ I examined it and saw it was dry. Whatever wetness I had felt must have been there only temporarily.