8.24 Game On - Great Joke, Bad Timing

Trisha went ahead again and brought me to the backdoor. My mindset had changed a lot on our way out. I had been scared to death and deeply saddened when she caught me, but our little play had gotten me really excited and upbeat. If anything I knew now that Trisha wasn't turned off too much in case I had an accident. Paired with her being adventurous this made me more than confident that Thursday was going to be great.

"Thank you so much, Trisha. I owe you one!", I told her at the backdoor.

"Thursday, cutie", she told me with a wink and slapped my butt. This time she hit the wet side and we both noticed immediately.

"Oh, sorry for being so gross..."

"Hey, who cares? See here", she cut me off and opened the button of her white pants. I wasn't sure what to expect when she pulled them down a notch showing me her underwear. They were white lace panties with a nasty yellowish discoloration in the crotch. However her panties were dry.

"Oh no...what happened...?", I wondered to which she only shrugged.

"Great joke, bad timing I guess. Suddenly I was laughing my ass off and leaking. I had to wash my pants and now I'm glad they don't have a yellow stain like that too. Cost me all the free period"

"Wow...", was all I got out. She had indeed pissed herself like I had overheard.

"Show me yours"

"What? Are you crazy?"

"Maybe", she said with a wink and wanted to open the button of my pants. First I wanted to stop her, but then just let her do it. She pulled my jeans down a notch to reveal my wet panties.

"Seen enough?"

"Yeah, the outlines of your sweet pussy through the wet fabric", Trisha said in a raunchy tone while I pulled my jeans back up.

"Oh you"

"But beige panties?"

"I didn't know someone would examine them when I put them on this morning..."

"No, I thought I saw white ones this morning, but looks I was wrong...", she wondered and I had a hard time not giving away she had been right.

"If you rather like white ones, I'll wear them on Thursday", I quickly added to lure her away from the theme.

"No, don't tell me. I rather want to be surprised"

"Alright. I gotta go now"

"Don't be too upset about it, cutie. Sometimes this just happens", she added pointing at her stained panties and pulled them back up as well before she left with a sad smile on her face.

Trisha got me thinking. She had spent her free period cleaning her pants. I knew she came off perky, but I was pretty sure this hadn't left her cold. If I hadn't been such a coward I would've made it to the restrooms one way or another and we could've helped each other. Instead I chose to wait for Jenny and call my Mom. How pathetic!