9.10 Base - The Game

I took the robe and closed it. I wanted to open the door, when I suddenly remembered, that I was all alone and couldn't just let anyone in. There could be an ax murderer behind that door. No. He would've already axed it anyway ^^

"Who...who is there?", I asked through the door.

"It's Seela. Please open the door", she told me and when I realized it was her, I unlocked the room for her. Seela entered quickly and shut the door behind her. I could hardly believe my eyes. She had changed a lot. The gothic look was gone. She wore a white blouse with a black vest and black dress pants. Her hair was in a ponytail.

"Wow, you look different"

"It's the hotel staff uniform"

"The other outfit was way cooler"

"Tell me about it!", she returned chuckling and surveyed my own outfit. I became nervous.

"Well, how can I help you?"

"Oh, I...I didn't want to embarrass you...is your Mom here, too?"

"No, she has a job interview in town"

"I see. However, she called me this morning to pick up the...the dirty clothes...and bring them to our cleaning service..."

"Alright. Well, I think there's a bag in the bathroom with the clothes", I returned nervously and then got it for her. However, I noticed she couldn't meet my eyes. I waved at her and she startled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was distracted"

"How?"

"It's nothing..."

"What's on your mind?"

"I heard you had an accident...", she suddenly noted and I felt I blushed embarrassed.

"Oh...that...can't deny that I guess..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to embarrass you"

"First of all: thank you for the special sheets. You saved me!"

"You're welcome. However I didn't think, you'd need them because of your...your..."

"...diaper...?"

"Exactly!", she returned and giggled abashed.

"Except I didn't wear one"

"Oh...wait a minute...you DIDN'T? That means you ARE wearing one...now..."

"Seems to me like you wanna see..."

"No, we...I better go now and clean your clothes", Seela said overwrought and wanted to leave, but I held her back. I wanted to play with her a bit ^^ I blocked the door and dropped the robe. Her eyes widened.

"How about we play a little game"

"That is?"

"'I want'"

"That sounds...odd..."

"Just play along"

"O-kay...?"

"I want you to touch my crotch", I said in a naughty voice.

"What? You know I can't"

"Yes, you can, because I clearly said, that I want it, right?", I teased her and, after a while, she grabbed my pajama shorts.

"Oh"

"And I want you to humiliate me by exposing my big diapers"

"Yes", she quickly returned and pulled the pajama shorts down to my ankles.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes"

"Do you like what you see?"

"YES"

"Okay, then I want you to piss yourself"

"What?"

"I caught you pissing yourself yesterday, so I know you want it, too"

"But...no!...I can't!...I'm on duty...", she hastily explained and nervously fixed her clothes. I realized, she was right.