7.34 Grinding - Blue Speedo

I was thinking about Mack and the struggles with Mom and at school while swimming my lanes. After a while I felt like I was leaking. I instantly stopped in my tracks and tried to hold on. I hated it when people would recklessly just pee the pool. But with my medical condition it would have been impossible to make it to the restroom anyway. My body made the decision for me and the urine broke through my barriers. Instinctively, I quickly placed my hands on my crotch. The water down there became warm before I suddenly almost drowned because I had stopped swimming ^^ Back on the surface after spitting out some water I noticed the stream stop quickly. Like most of the time it just wasn't much I leaked. It looked like when not diapered the pool was the place to be. Or rather to pee ^^ The embarrassment eventually subsided and I continued swimming. Meanwhile time flew and for almost an hour I sometimes thought about things, sometimes I didn't and now and then I pissed my swimsuit.

I became hungry after a while and decided to get me some fries. When I got out of the water I took a closer look at my crotch. I had to make sure the light-blue swimsuit hadn't turned green due to me leaking urine all the time ^^ When everything looked fine, I went to my locker and got the money. There were some girls in there but luckily no rude woman. I still hadn't made her out. There was a good chance she had actually changed back into her street clothes and left the outdoor pool altogether and I wasn't exactly sad about that ^^

I went to the concession stand and got a cup of iced tea and said fries. Between families and kids there was a vacant table that I took. I leaned back in the chair and enjoyed my meal. It was only then that I noticed there were quite some familiar faces in the pool area. Besides some people from our neighborhood I saw also Chuck with his family and then there was this sunny boy standing on the springboard that I only saw from behind. But the broad shoulders and the whole physique looked very familiar. I watched him do a backflip into the water and when he resurfaced it proved true that it was indeed Dave. He swam over to the pool edge and climbed out of the water. He was a sight to behold. Then Dave waved to the right and pointed into my direction. Had he noticed me? I tried to stay cool and think of Mack, but he came closer and closer. I couldn't stop staring at his body and - much to my embarrassment - his big dong that showed on his blue speedos ^^ I suddenly got really excited about this and felt warm. When he was only 30 feet away I noticed we still hadn't made eye contact. I was looking his way, but his eyes were a little off. About 10 feet further it suddenly dawned on me that he was only targeting the concession stand.