8.68 Game On - Take Care Of Your Big Baby!

"The big girl still needs diapers", the girl suddenly taunted with a snarky smile. I hadn't even noticed her leaving the stall, because I hadn't heard the toilet flush. But now she was standing there in her pink top and black skirt making fun of me. I stood there shamefaced, when Mom turned to her.

"Wipe that stupid grin off your face, little lady"

"So you are her mommy? You must be very proud of her", the girl added mockingly and wanted to leave the restroom, when all of a sudden Mom made a move towards her and grabbed her shoulder, pulling her back in forcefully. The girl fell to the ground and the smile was gone.

"You're very bold", Mom noted and shook her head.

"Hey, you can't do that to me!"

"And you can't make fun of my daughter", Mom returned angrily and planted herself in front of her. The girl hesitated for a moment and then tried to push past her, but Mom shoved her the other way.

"Let me go!"

"First you flush the toilet! It's disgusting!", Mom nagged and the girl reluctantly went back into her stall and flushed.

"Okay?", she asked annoyed, but Mom just shook her head.

"Now wash your hands"

"Who are you to command me, old hag!? You should rather take care of your big baby! I bet she's already shitting her diapers again!", the girl yelled laughingly, when Mom suddenly grabbed her and dragged her to the sink. The girl must have struck a nerve ^^ She still tried to get away and eventually broke free, but Mom caught her again and pinned her hard against the wall. The girl looked shocked and scared and then a fart broke the silence.

"What's up? Where is your big mouth now?", Mom teased her, before we heard another fart.

"Let me go", the girl demanded feebly.

"What's the magic word?", Mom asked her, when the girl closed her eyes.

"Please!", she begged, before I suddenly heard yet another fart, that was followed by a squelching sound this time.

"There we go!", Mom returned and let go of her, when the girl began crying.

"You stupid bitch!"

"What did you just say?!", Mom asked enraged and seized her by the shirt, when she smelled something. She looked over to me, but I quickly shook my head. It was only then that she noticed, that the girl must have pooped herself. Mom lifted her skirt and we saw bulged white panties with pink hearts and a brown poop stain. I guessed that was the reason, why the brat had cursed at her in the first place. But instead of deciding, that the girl had already been punished enough, Mom didn't just leave it at that and call it a day. No, she dragged her over to the sinks and showed the girl her pooped panties in the mirror.

"Who shit herself now?!", I shouted at her, which I regret in hindsight, but back then I didn't know any better ^^