9.4 Base - Toilet Dream

"No!...no, Mom!...you don't have to come over!...I'm...I'm fine...", I told her panicky and gestured wildly with my arms, when Mom suddenly passed me ^^ She went into the bathroom.

"Oh crap, I forget about that one...", I overheard her cursing, before something heavy hit the bin. Next thing I heard, was a long pee. I tried to think of a plan, but couldn't really think of anything. Before I knew, she had already left the bathroom and came towards me.

"Go back to bed, I'm almost asleep again...", I said in a low voice, acting and hoping, she'd let it be to not 'wake me up again' ^^ However it didn't work. She sat down on the side of my bed, while I prayed, that she'd just miss the wet patch underneath me.

"Honey, got a moment for you old Mom?", she asked and began caressing my hair.

"Sure", I quickly returned nervously.

"I was and I am still a bit stressed. I didn't treat you too well at times and I want you to know, that I'm sorry about it"

"Thank you, but it wasn't too bad", I lied, hoping I'd get rid of her rather quickly, even though I had no endgame anyway ^^

"You're too kind to me, honey", she said and bend down to kiss me on the forehead. Suddenly her expression changed and I saw her nose move.

"I love you, Mommy", I told her hastily to distract her from the smell, but she didn't even take notice. A long moment later she looked at me again.

"I'm sorry about the smell. Your Mommy needs a shower I guess", she explained rather embarrassed and got up from my bed. I let out a small sigh of relief, when she suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"Anything else?", I asked her shocked and immediately regretted saying something. She sat back down.

"How's your sore skin, hun?"

"Oh, it's...it's fine...great...", I hastily answered, when she suddenly ripped my blanket away and stared at my wet bedsheets. Her expression darkened immediately.

"OH...!"

"I...I'm sorry, Mommy!", I pleaded and covered my face with my hands for fear of being slapped.

"Oh, honey, what happened?", she suddenly asked me worried and offered me a hug. For a moment I didn't know what to do. I was scared to death! But when I realized, her care was sincere, I quickly embraced her. While she rubbed my back, I began crying very noisily.

"It was...it was a nightmare!"

"Oh, hun, calm down. It's over after all..."

"But I wet the bed!"

"It made you wet yourself? Then it must have been really horrifying, honey"

"No, it tricked me...dammit!", I complained.

"How so?"

"In my dream you ordered me to use the diaper instead of going to the restroom and...you know...I wasn't wearing one..."

"So you had a toilet dream, hun", she noted and chuckled.

"Well, you could say so..."

"That's not half bad. It's happened to me before, hun"

"Really?", I asked astonished and had a hard time believing her.