7.24 Grinding - It Was A Nightmare

"Oh, you're making me pancakes?", I asked all curious when she suddenly had a bib in her hands. Before I could have done anything about it she had already put it around my neck.

"This is apple avocado puree, cutie", she chuckled and took a pile with a spoon and held it in front of my mouth. I was hungry and it looked delicious so I ate it out of her hand.

"Yummy!", I noted with a smile and took the spoon out of her hand. She looked surprised.

"Oh, you don't want to get fed? But don't eat too fast or you'll get a tummy ache...", she said, but I was already gobbling the puree. Suddenly there was a pain in my stomach. I wasn't sure what had happened, but I had to pass some gas. As the pain got too strong I tried to fart when unexpectedly a load of mush came out and filled the seat of my diaper. It was a nightmare. I was shocked and tried to get up from my chair, but Joanne stopped me with her hands.

"No, let me go", I whimpered.

"But you have to eat up first, little lady", she returned and pushed me back down. With a squelch I fell on my bum and the mushy poop in my diaper spread everywhere.

"Nooo!"

"Oh, did somebody make a poopy?", she chuckled while wrinkling her nose.

"Please let me go to the toilet! Fast!", I screamed helplessly as she was still holding me down by my shoulders.

"You had your chance, Lyza. You could have gone if you would've let me change your diaper. Now you have to use it"

"What? No! It's not for feces"

"Of course it is. It covers your bum hole just as much as it covers your princess parts, cutie. I warned you not to eat too fast and now you have it coming", she lectured me and kissed me on the forehead. How the hell did I even get here? I tried to wiggle out of the chair but to no avail. I felt warm mush move between my legs and my bowels warned me that I wasn't done. I began peeing myself and wasn't sure if my bladder was just too weak or if it was indeed out of fear. Another cramp hit me and made me fill my diaper further. It didn't ease the pain, though. Instead it suddenly peaked giving me no choice but to push out the remains. They tried to escape painfully through my hole because there was no space. Against the push of Joanne's hands I managed to forcibly lift my bum enough so a huge load of mush could finally make its way out. My diaper audibly expanded to its fullest and to my shock I felt the feces rise up the front and back of my diaper. As soon as all had been out the pain finally subsided and my body relaxed. Joanne tried to push me back down, but there was no give since I already sat on a big pile of shit. The stench was unbearable.

"Ugh!", I uttered disgusted and felt a stream of tears run down my face.

"Are you done, Lyza?", she asked me friendly and I just nodded. She wiped the tears off my face and caressed my head a bit. I felt embarrassed.

"I'm afraid I shit myself, Joanne", I confessed apologetically and was glad when she was still smiling at me. Then she lifted the back of my dress which spread the smell even further.

"Good lord, this is a huge mess, little lady...", she nagged and I began sobbing.

"But I'm really sorry"

"You even pooped on the chair"