7.31 Grinding - Deaf Or What

Once inside I hastily put my hand down my leggings to fix the position of panties and pad that had chafed my skin again while dashing into the cubicle. The thick pad felt really nice when rubbing against my pussy so I voluntarily pressed my fingers against it. A warmth ran through my body that got me really excited. Without thinking about it for one millisecond I began rubbing the incontinence pad. Sensations flooded my body while I felt small spurts of pee leak out of my pee hole. The surface of the pad quickly started to feel wet, but I didn't care about that. I moved my fingers faster and faster when I blatantly started to moan. At the same time my knees were feeling weak so I dropped to the bench that was inside of the changing cubicle to avoid crashing to the ground. Then I quickly placed my left wrist on my mouth and bit on it to muff the moaning that I just couldn't control anymore ^^ I endured a few more seconds before I saw a lightning flash before my eyes. I made one final shove and then collapsed on the bench. I was breathing heavily through the mouth because it finally wasn't blocked anymore. I was still enjoying my feelings when I heard a giggling. It came from the cabin next to me. I wasn't sure what to think of it so I tried breathing quieter.

"Hey, sounds like you had some fun in there", a female voice noted after knocking at the wall between us and giggled again. Her age was hard to guess by her voice only but I'd say she could've been about 30.

"Miss, I don't know what you're talking about", I returned in a mock voice since I didn't want to give away who I was. In the end she would have stalked me in the pool and even on the way home ^^

"Sure you do! But I envy you. You got some toys in there that I can borrow?", she asked intrusively and I decided not to answer. A long minute passed by before she started complaining. To be honest this scared me. I think I wet a little, but I guess that would've happened anyway ^^ I tried to ignore her and began taking care of my pants. It was hard to see any wetness on my black leggings, but as soon as I pulled them down I saw the dark-gray discoloration that spread over the entire crotch area of my gray panties. Obviously the pad was done. It hung in my panties like a big lump. I stuffed leggings, panties and pad into a bag and began cleaning my pussy and bum with a tissue when the woman continued her rant.

"Hey bitch, are you deaf or what!?", she insulted me and I wondered what the other women in the dressing room were thinking of this. When she wasn't talking everything was quiet. Then the woman suddenly unlocked her door and left the changing cubicle. I was hoping for her to leave the room, but to no avail.

"Leave her alone", I heard a girl say to her, but the rude woman didn't miss a beat.

"Get lost! And you stop staring at me like I was an alien"

"Come on, Kitty. We leave", a woman said who appeared to be the girl's mom. It seemed like everyone was leaving except for her and me.