7.61 Grinding - Wiggled With Her Bum

"That's a good idea. Maybe I'll go to sleep as well. I hate sleeping on the couch", she chuckled and tried to stand up, but collapsed to the chair instantly.

"Oh, you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just a bit tipsy I guess", she returned and tried again. This time I helped her getting up. She made two precarious steps before I had to hold her again. A stream of pee escaped into the pad.

"Lean on me, Mom", I told her and she finally gave in. After only two more steps she stopped again and turned around.

"What about the dishes? We can't leave everything outside"

"I'll take care of it, Mom", I assured her and walked her further.

"Really good girl", she returned and I brought her to the door when suddenly Mack stood in front of us.

"Mack!?"

"Hi Lyz, hi Mrs. Anderson"

"Magnus, what are you doing here?", Mom asked him so obviously drunk that Mack immediately understood the situation.

"Sorry to disturb you two, I just wanted to talk to Lyza about tomorrow morning", he told her and winked at me.

"Sorry, Mack, this is bad timing. We're going to sleep already", I returned really loud and opened the door.

"Oh, goodnight then", he stammered unsure. When I brought Mom inside I signaled him to come closer to my mouth.

"Wait in the living room. I'll just put her to bed quickly", I whispered to him to which he nodded. I was really excited that he came here and wondered what he really wanted. Or did he really just want to coordinate the next morning?

I helped Mom to get to her bedroom and had to catch her on multiple occasions because she was so drunk and tipsy. I pulled her blanket away before she dropped on her bed. I rolled her into position and she tried to open the button of her pants.

"Wait, let me help you, Mom. Do you want to take the jeans off?"

"Yes and also the shirt", she slurred almost asleep already and I quickly pulled the top over her head while she could still support me and then unbuttoned her jeans. She wiggled with her bum so I could slide them down her legs. When I finally had the jeans off I folded them and put them on a chair. When I turned around I stared startled at her underwear. There was a huge yellow stain on her white panties.

"Mom? I think you wet yourself", I told her, but she didn't react. She was fallen asleep and it appeared there was no way to ever wake her up again ^^ On a closer look I realized that the yellow stain had already dried. Hadn't she told me that she might have wet herself a little when arguing with Gloria and instantly gone to the bathroom? Well, obviously it had been a bit more than that ^^ Looking back this might come off funny, but for me it really wasn't. My Mom had gotten drunk, wet herself and then drunk herself even more into oblivion. At least she hadn't become aggressive or something. I thought about cleaning her up and putting her in her sleep clothes, but she had become an immovable object. So I just kissed her and covered her with her blanket.