8.38 Game On - Rude Girls

"You're welcome", Mack returned.

"And again thank you for coming over, Mackie. You're the best!"

"Enjoy the trip"

"I'll try, but I'll miss you badly", I gave in and gave him another kiss.

"Same"

While Mack went back to his school, I waddled back to mine. I had both hands on my bum and did my best to not shit myself as well. I was really slow and had time to wonder where the stranger had gone. There wasn't anything interesting in this direction except for our school and maybe the bus station. I finally reached the gate to our school and saw the kids on the playground. I tried to walk as normal as possible and luckily the urge had subsided a bit. I went straight to the crowded restroom and took the very first stall just because I still feared I otherwise wouldn't make it in time. As if I had known it the jeans button was stuck. Suddenly the pain became too much and forced me to let go. I felt blessed when only a big fart escaped. A girl commented it, but I didn't care because it had also eased the pressure. I was finally able to relax a bit and concentrate on the damned button. This time it worked like a charm. I ripped my jeans and pull-up down in one go and finally sat on the can. A big load of poop plopped into the bowl delivering me from pain. The same girl commented on the noise and the smell and her colleagues laughed about it. I still didn't mind, but looked at the padding between my legs. I was glad when I saw there was neither a lump nor a brown stain in it. This was maybe the first time I didn't mind the big yellow discoloration as it meant I had only peed myself.

After cleaning myself up I hastily left the stall. Since it was late the restroom had emptied already and I gladly didn't need to walk past the rude girls. When I exited I suddenly recognized the face of a man who walked into the boy's restroom. Since I was in a hurry I had no time to think about where I had seen him. When I finally joined the class, Mrs. Henry was already there.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs. Henry..."

"Don't worry, Lyza, you're not late"

"I'm not?"

"No, I'm just waiting for the new replacement teacher for Mrs. Wagas", she explained and looked impatiently at her watch. The new teacher must have been already late I guessed. I greeted Jenny and sat down.

"You ARE late, but got lucky", she told me and giggled.

"Who's this new teacher?"

"Nobody knows at this point"

"Interesting...", I returned and leaned back in my seat.

The man at the restrooms came to my mind in his gray collared shirt with sweat stains under the armpits. Wait: didn't he have a navy suit jacket in his arms? Then it dawned on me. I had seen him very recently: the stranger! What on earth did he do at our school?