8.42 Game On - Facepalm Myself Into Oblivion

"Oh...the others don't know...?", Mr. Williams asked me unbelieving.

"Of course not! But how do you?"

"Well..."

"HOW!?", I screamed at him and he returned angrily:

"I saw when the big boy dressed you!"

"Oh..."

"What do you expect when your brother diapers you in public...?", he added shrugging and I wanted to facepalm myself into oblivion ^^

"He's not my brother...", I complained weakly and disappointedly dropped to my diapered butt. His anger vanished quickly and he just sat down next to me.

"Then he has to be a really good friend"

"He is...", I returned head down and all of a sudden my feelings got the best of me. I began crying.

"Hey, it's not the end of the world", Mr. Williams comforted me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I never wanted anyone to know about this and now it feels like so many do"

"Oh, are they picking on you?"

"Actually no..."

"Then what's the fuss? If anything, it should make things easier for you"

"There could be something to it..."

"Of course! I can't imagine how you feel after having to hide your incontinence for all these years, but it must have been awful..."

"No..."

"No? What do you mean?"

"Oh..Jeez..."

"I don't get it"

"It just occurred to me that I've only had this for one single week..."

"Are you kidding?", he asked me perplexed, but I quickly shook my head.

"I've always had a weak bladder already, but they recently discovered a serious medical condition that forced me to drink pints and pints of water every day. That doesn't add up..."

"I see"

"Why am I even telling you this?", I asked more to myself than him and felt embarrassed.

"And how are you doing with it?", Mr. Williams asked me casually as if he hadn't heard. I thought about it for a while. This literal stranger took the time to ask me about my feelings and worries. It felt so special that I was afraid I couldn't provide an appropriate answer. It was a handicap and led to embarrassing situations, but that wasn't the whole truth. It had actually forced me to approach people more and I had gained new friends just due to this. It's kinda peculiar it needed this ^^ However what can't be denied is that it had led to a lot more stress.

"Well, I get along, but it's very stressful", I eventually returned after a minute or two. He had stayed calm all the while.

"I can imagine"

"Sometimes I don't even know how to make it through the day"

"I'm sorry for you and I'd be glad to help", he disclosed to me and rubbed my back a bit which felt really good.

"But how?", I wondered when he suddenly looked abashed at me.

"Well, I could certainly help you with your protection..."

"You...what!?", I asked unbelieving which he again got wrong.

"Your friend can't always be here, so I could change you"

"Are you kiddin'!?"