8.16 Game On - Tore The Whole Thing Off The Wall

"Here you are!", the person said to me surprised after scanning the room. I quickly turned around as the voice not only sounded familiar but it was someone I trusted: Jenny!

"Yeah...what did you expect, Jen?"

"I thought you'd bring my stuff for me...", she shrugged and seemed to be a bit annoyed. But of course! I totally forgot and overlooked Jenny still had her bag and all at her table. Of course she would come to get it ^^ The worries were all for nothing. But I still wasn't off the hook, yet. But how to approach things?

"I'm really sorry about that...", I apologized, but before I could add anything she cut me off.

"Oh my gosh, you peed your p...", she shouted out of surprise before quickly putting a hand on her mouth stopping herself. I was shocked it was so obvious for her. The anthracite jeans didn't hide it nearly as good as I had hoped. My cheeks began glowing and I wanted a lightning to strike me right then and there.

"PLEASE don't tell anyone!", I begged her as tears emerged from my eyes.

"No...of course not...don't worry, Lyz...", she quickly assured me and then proceeded to put her arm around me which made me feel instantly better.

"Thank you..."

"We gotta get you to the restroom..."

"No!"

"No?"

"It's too much...I'm drenched, Jen!", I told her desperately and carefully opened my legs to show her the big puddle on the chair. Her eyes widened.

"Are you out of your mind!? Did you forget to change into a fresh diaper?"

"...I'm not wearing one..."

"What?!"

"My Mom forbid...I'm only wearing a pad..."

"A pad?? Sheesh! Then this is my fault because I hindered you to go to the bathroom...?"

"No, it's not..."

"And what now?"

"I already called my Mom. She'll pick me up"

"So she's coming to this room?", Jenny brought up the flaw of my plan. I somehow had to get out of here.

"No..."

"Then you gotta get up or what's the plan?"

"Again I can't...I...hm...you could get me a roll of tp from the restrooms...?", I suggested to which she looked at me confused.

"What? No, that's taking too long. Someone could enter here any time, right?"

"Right"

"I'll get you some paper towels from the sink", she explained pointing at the little sink next to the blackboard. Its use was obviously for cleaning the sponges our school used to erase the chalk. There was a paper dispenser next to it.

"Jen, I don't think it'll get us very far...", I began, thinking Jenny would take a few single papers, when she suddenly tore the whole thing off the wall and handed me the whole stack! My jaw dropped ^^

"What were you about to say?", she asked me with a wink and we both busted out laughing. As I split the stack into many smaller ones I could use, Jenny tried to reattach the dispenser ^^