7.32 Grinding - Satan's Balls

I wiped the fresh fear-pee off of my thighs and put on my light-blue swimsuit because I would need to go to the toilet real soon. I could only hope she'd leave in time.

"Hey, we're finally alone now! How about you let me in so we can have some fun together? It's not right that you have fun and I don't, you know? Especially now that my girlfriend left me for a much younger cunt. Heck, how old are you actually?", she babbled while I was wondering if this woman wasn't in her 40s or 50s already. But now I saw my chance to send her away.

"Miss, I'm thirteen", I told her in my very own voice. A few seconds passed in complete silence.

"Whoa, really? In the name of Satan's balls...what a pitty...", she grunted before I heard her close the locker with full force and leave the dressing room. I was scared stiff. Had it really been over? I didn't dare to open the door just yet. My hands had been in my crotch for the entire time and even though my swimsuit was still dry I knew I couldn't wait any longer. So I crouched down, pulled my swimsuit to the side and peed a small puddle. I didn't intend to flood the entire floor but just ease the pressure a bit and buy me some time. That way I managed to wipe myself and then the floor dry with only two tissues as I didn't want to leave a mess. I put them in the bag, too, and stuffed the bag into my backpack. Then I listened again because someone had entered the dressing room. Gladly they started talking and their voices were very different from the rude woman's. I carefully opened the door of the changing cubicle and saw two girls a bit older than me undressing in the aisle.

"What you staring at, kid?", the blonde of the two asked me and I noticed I was staring at their naked bodies ^^

"Uh, sorry", I returned sheepishly and put my bag, socks and shoes into the locker and left the dressing room.

When I stepped outside I took a look around for a while. I wouldn't be able to make out the rude woman, but I thought she might have waited for me to come out and have her eyes on me. No one was taking notice of me, so I managed to finally calm down. What I hadn't taken into account was that this also relaxed my muscles.

"Mommy, the girl has wet herself", a boy suddenly said to his mother who were both passing me by on their way to the women's dressing room.

"What? No, this is a pool. Everyone gets wet here", I heard his mother answer him before both were gone. I left my frozen state and looked at my crotch. There was an quite obvious blue patch on my light-blue swimsuit. I quickly hid it with my hands. I had leaked only a little, but this meant more was going to come. I quickly checked my bum and of course it was wet, too.