8.61 Game On - Disgusting Nightmare

"Yeah, I'm fine", I lied and forced myself up to my feet. All the while I felt the poop move, until it got eventually pressed into my butt crack from standing up straight. It was a disgusting nightmare. I had kept my backpack between Mom and my lower body as a precaution and hoped, she wouldn't be able to smell my predicament.

"Really? You suddenly fell...", she wondered and put a hand on my shoulder. I was scared to death, she wouldn't let me go.

"Yeah...I...just tripped, you know? But now I better get to the bathroom, before it's too late", I told her with a wink and she luckily let go of me.

"But hurry up, we still got a long drive"

I made a few steps backwards, before turning around and swinging the backpack behind my bum to cover it. Then I walked, as normal as possible with a poop in my pull-up, past the gas station to the toilet area. There was only one door and that was locked. Too bad! However I finally had at least some privacy and thus checked my state. There was a bulge on my crotch, but at least it was still dry. Then I touched my butt and felt a slightly bigger bulge. The backside itself was pretty flat already, but the lower part of the turd drilled into the seat of my jeans making it very obvious. At least the surface was dry as well. Since I had to enter the shop of this crowded gas station to get the key, I had to do something about it. I reluctantly grabbed my bum and pressed against the turd until it flattened. This was disgusting on both ends to say the least. I put the backpack on my back and the hands into my pockets trying to bulge them even with my crotch. Prepared like this I walked around the gas station and into the shop.

It was big and looked like a little supermarket with a concession stand. I went past a few people straight to the counter. There were two men with baseball caps in front of me. They chatted with the clerk and after a while I noticed, that the clerk hadn't even started to scan their items. His name plate said "Clay".

"Excuse me sir. Mr. Clay, may I have the restroom key?", I asked politely and felt my cheeks burning. The two customers looked at me irritated, while the clerk leaned over the counter staring at me.

"Cutie, it's not Mr. Clay, but just Clay. If you want to Mr. me, call me Mr. Gacho", he explained and his friends chuckled.

"Okay, Mr. Gacho..."

"But you can't have the key"

"What? But it's urgent...", I complained, when I noticed a woman join me from behind as well. The two men began laughing. I felt more and more uncomfortable with a big poop in my diaper and I also still had to pee. I didn't think the pull-up could take much more.

"That doesn't change a thing, though", the clerk returned calmly and began scanning the items.

"What did I do to you?"