8.92 Game On - Your Pants!

"It really is", Seela admitted weighing the bulge in her hand. I wanted more and turned around, making her hand swipe over my side to my butt. She got a fright.

"I can't see my bum. How does it look?", I tempted her and, after hesitating for a moment, I felt her hand on my diaper again.

"It's so wet, it's sagging"

"And do you like it?", I asked, when she suddenly let go of my bum.

"No! No, no, no!", Seela suddenly cursed and hastily pulled the plastic panties back up.

"What's wrong?", I asked, while she was already closing the snaps again from behind.

"I gotta go! This was a mistake..."

"I'm sorry, you feel that way. I liked it...", I assured her and she finally let me turn back around.

"Your pants!", she shouted upset and pulled my sweatpants up.

"Seela! Please tell me, what's wrong!"

"You're a minor"

"And what? We're the same sex and I want it, too..."

"Lyza, I'm gay..."

"Oh...but...but that's okay for me...I want...I want..."

"What? What do you want!?"

"Play with you..."

"See? I'd do you with a strap-on"

"A what?"

"That's what I mean. I'm really sorry for what I did to you"

"Except you didn't do anything, I didn't want you to do. Or otherwise I would've just said no", I emphasized and she finally managed to calm down a little.

"You're a good girl, Lyza", she said and I noticed her trying to cover the front of her black cords, but even though it was hard to see on the dark fabric, I still saw it.

"You wet yourself...", I noted and she looked at her crotch.

"That happened in heat of the moment. I got carried away...", she admitted embarrassed.

"If that happened because of me, I'm sorry"

"No, I really thank you. Have a good night", Seela said and rubbed her crotch for a moment, before eventually leaving the room.

I took a deep breath and laid on my bed. The young woman had really confused me. But she had indeed given me hope. Hope, that I could live a somewhat normal life. And the best thing was, that I could pass the diaper off as sex toy at Trisha's ^^ I began looking forward to it again.

So I laid on my back and waited for Mom, when finally the tension had worn off and I began peeing again ^^ I hesitated for a moment, but then just let go. When the warmth spread under my bum, I began carefully rubbing the front of my diaper. The flow quickly stopped and when the wetness went away, I rolled over onto my stomach and started rubbing the drenched padding on my bum. The feeling wasn't as good as when Seela touched it ^^

Disappointed, I rolled onto my back again and slid my fingers into my wet diapers to relieve the itch, that had been bugging me for hours. In this moment, Mom reentered the room and saw me.