8.2 Game On - Unreal

Mack held me so tight that he made me leak. I felt more pee escape that ran down my legs.

"Why is it my fault that she wet herself? Looks to me like does it anyway"

"Well, that's true", Mack suddenly gave in and I couldn't believe my ears.

"Mack, what the heck!?"

"Lyz, why aren't you wearing your big diapers?", he interrogated and finally let me go.

"Mack, you serious?"

"Diapers? You're wearing diapers, Lyz?!", Dave interfered and began laughing at me.

"Hey, stop it or I'll break all your bones!", Mack shouted at him before he picked me up like a little girl and carried me to the door of my home.

"This is pathetic..."

"Don't listen to this sore loser. Here, cutie, just suck on it", Mack ordered me and stuck his index finger into my mouth. This irritated me for a moment, but then I just rolled with it and began sucking his finger. This soothed me quickly. I then began licking it as well which Mack seemed to enjoy a lot. He had a pretty obvious boner sticking out from his slacks ^^

"Wow, just wow. But wanna know one thing, Mick?", Dave asked.

"It's Mack, but tell me"

"Just yesterday Lyza kissed ME right on MY lips"

"Bull..."

"No, it's not"

"Lyza?", Mack asked me and pulled his finger out. This made me sad and also the fact that things turned out this way. What to do?

"Yeah, I did, but it was entirely different...", I gave in and Mack quickly cut me off.

"Woah, you're unreal!"

"No, really...hear me out, Mackie!", I tried to explain, but he just put me back down. My shorts had slipped to my knees exposing my yellow stained panties so I quickly pulled them back up. The big dark-purple patch on my shorts was still a dead giveaway. Dave was laughing again and I began crying. I opened the door to flee inside when suddenly Mom stood in front of me.

"Honey, I think I wet the bed!", she declared and I looked down. Mom was drenched from above her belly button down to her knees. Her bare skin was glistening. The panties and her blouse were yellow stained and sticking to her body exposing her tits and camel toe. And on top of that she held her wet bedsheets in her hands. I couldn't believe my eyes!

"What a family...", Dave uttered making me realize he and Mack saw her wet and naked.

"Mom, Mom, get back inside. Fast!"

"But hun, what happened to you? You're drenched!", she expressed in a mix of slurring and weeping while I tried to get her going back into the house. But Mom stumbled and we both fell outside.

"No, no, Mom!"

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I should've diapered you I guess", she told me in front of the two boys.

"Mrs. Anderson, I think you could use one yourself", Mack suddenly countered her and left me baffled. This couldn't be real.

"Oh, is it that obvious?", Mom asked confused looking at her drenched panties. Suddenly Mack picked us both up with one arm each.

"Okay, I'll better put big diapers on both of you then", he declared and carried us inside. I was shocked yet again by what was happening here. Had the world gone mad?!

"MAAAACK!!!"