8.62 Game On - Bad Dream

"Nothing, darling...it's just not your day I guess...", the clerk told me without even taking his eyes off the items. I began nervously clenching my buttcheeks involuntarily making the mess move a bit.

"Clay, give her the damn key", the woman intervened from behind and I quickly stopped moving making me leak a bit.

"None of your business, Lorri. It's 38 bucks, Tennant", the clerk fended her off and went back to one of the two men.

"I'm serious. Give it to her!", she shouted at him.

"No"

"Stupid motherfucker! The girl shit her pants already!", she screamed at him and then pushed past the two men, spilling their groceries. I got scared and began wetting myself from embarrassment.

"What is it, bitch?", Clay asked her, but she pointed at me.

"She smells horrible! Do you want to mop her diarrhea off the floor!?", she asked him at top of her voice. Everyone in the store stared at me, while I still tried to stop the flow. The clerk got in Lorri's face.

"I can't because I don't have it. There's already a woman in there"

In shock I left the shop and rushed back to the toilet area. The door was still closed, but there was a man waiting in front of it. I got in line, but kept a distance. I looked at the door and now noticed the red in the lock signaling it was occupied. Or would it look the same if locked from the outside?

"Hi, do you want to go first?", the man suddenly asked me and got closer.

"What?...me?...", I stammered overwhelmed.

"Hey, stay calm. I'm Patrick. I'm just offering you to go next if you want to"

"N-No...I...I don't think...don't want to...", I added panicky, because I was scared he might smell the load in my pull-up. I began clenching my buttcheeks again, when I heard the lock of the door click. A dark-haired woman came out and towards me. I was frightened, but she just wanted to give me the key. I couldn't say a word, but shook my head. So she gave the key to Patrick and left. He smiled at me and entered the restroom. I was afraid someone else might join the line, but before I knew Patrick was already back and gave me the key.

"Have a nice day"

I locked the door from the inside and took a deep breath. This all had been a bad dream! How was I supposed to clean this mess up? I examined the restroom and was surprised how big and clean it was. There was even a large baby station for diapering, that wasn't any use to me, though ^^ But next to the toilet there was another bowl. I had seen one of these in a do-it-yourself store and it had gotten me so curious, that I had taken the time to read the manual. This was my savior!