9.7 Base - A Little Childish

Once inside, I instinctively locked the door behind me and leaned against the door. The adrenaline slowly subsided and I looked down on me. My once cool band shirt was drenched with piss and clung to my lower body. I didn't even bother keeping the floor dry, but just dropped it. I stared at my breasts in disbelief for a few seconds, before hopping into the shower and peeing a bit. Then I suddenly remembered, why we were there in the first place: Mom's job interview! So I quickly covered my body in shower gel and washed it off. I didn't even bother to dry myself, but just stumbled out the door with the towel wrapped around me. To my surprise, Mom had made great progress already. There was a new sheet on the bed and the wet cover was already stripped off the blanket.

"Mom, your job interview! You gotta go back to bed!"

"Oh, hun, don't worry. I'm almost done, anyway", she told me with a smile and kissed me on the forehead.

"I feel bad for ruining your sleep"

"You don't have to, honey. Are you done going to the bathroom?"

"Yes...BUT NO! I haven't cleaned the floor, yet"

"Alright. I'll take care of the floor and your blanket and meanwhile you dry yourself with the towel, okay?", she offered and headed to the bathroom without waiting for an answer. She was wonderful that night.

While I wiped my body, I noticed my light-blue pajamas were already waiting for me on the bed. I really like them, even though the motifs were a little childish. There was a big teddy bear on the chest, that looked a bit like Teddy ^^ I still stared at the shirt mesmerized, when suddenly Mom returned with the cleaned blanket.

"Are you done?", she asked and slapped me on my naked butt, awaking me from my memories of Teddy. I noticed that the surface of the blanket was a very different material than I thought.

"I...I...yes!", I quickly stammered and slid the towel one last time over my body.

"Then lay down, hun", she commanded me and so I did. She lifted my naked bum and slid another big blue diaper underneath. Then she carefully covered my crotch with skin cream and the scent was really nice. I felt so secure, when her hands wiped my body and then eventually closed the diaper. She also added the blue plastic pants, that she must have cleaned as well. I enjoyed every click of the snaps.

"Thank you, Mommy"

"I just hope the shirt still fits you, honey", she noted and slid it over my head. It was pretty tight, but I managed to stick my arms through the holes. I noticed, Mom was staring at me. The expression on her face was sad.

"Are you okay, Mommy?", I asked upset.