8.34 Game On - Lend You My Panties

"I'd love to tease you and tell you that everyone can see it from a mile away, but I guess I've already overbid my hand before. Lyz, nobody will notice. I mean I know about and still have a hard time recognizing it", Trisha tried to soothe me while I touched my bum over and over.

"Okay, thank you"

"Ready for the next lesson?", she asked with a wink and slapped my bum. The thud sound made her giggle and I quickly joined before we went to our classroom.

When we arrived most of our classmates were already there. Jenny stared at me for a moment before she put her attention on her notes again. I quickly walked up to her:

"Hey Jen, I'm so sorry..."

"You don't need to", she cut me off avoiding my eyes.

"Just let me explain something..."

"No, it's okay"

"Jennifer Palmer, look at me!", I told her angrily and when she did I noticed she was holding back tears.

"Yes, Lyza Anderson?", she returned flippant, but I ignored it. I came closer and whispered:

"I just had an accident in my pants when you addressed me. I was panicking and therefore irritable. It's still no excuse, but that's what happened..."

"Oh, no, really!?", she asked me shocked and her anger subsided quickly.

"Yeah"

"I didn't know that..."

"Well, I tried not to not let anybody know"

"But you should've told me"

"I was so embarrassed and felt like a baby...", I explained devastated.

"Oh, Lyz, you're not", she objected and got up from her seat. Jenny gave me a hug.

"Thank you"

"Do you still need help with this? I can lend you my panties if you want", she whispered and sniffed at me.

"No, I went home again. I'm fine, thank you, Jen!"

"I feel so guilty"

"Why?"

"Because instead of helping you out I left you dead in the water", she explained, but instead of confirming that she had indeed hit the nail right on the head, I just evaded her:

"Don't worry, Jen. Again, I'm fine"

The lesson itself was pretty boring, but I got a message from Mack. I wanted to write him earlier, but got interrupted.

"hi lyz, how u doin?"

"Mackie! :) rough day so far, but I'm fine! Mom will take me to Rock Springs"

"whats in rock springs?"

"Mom has a job interview"

"when?"

"Tomorrow, but we'll be away til WED"

"u go as soon as youre home?"

"No, Mom picks me up right after school :("

"damn i miss u already :-("

"That's cute, I miss you too :x"

"can i come over on your next break?"

"I'd love that, thank you!! :D"

These messages made me smile and I was really looking forward to see and kiss him again. Time flew and when the urge to pee came I didn't think twice, but used the pull-up diaper. Once the bell rang I excused myself from Jenny and rushed out of the room. I went down the hallways and out the front door to the main gate.