9.8 Base - Jams

"It's nothing...but look at yourself", Mom added and I saw her wipe away a lonely tear.

"Yes, it's a bit tight...", I returned before actually looking at it. The tight shirt had squeezed my tits and made them look phenomenal.

"It's just that...you look so...so mature, hun!", she told me tearily, which was ironic, since she had just diapered me after I had wet the bed ^^ But it wasn't the moment to point that out.

"I'm sorry, Mommy", I assured her, but it actually made her laugh.

"Oh, you're so cute, honey. You don't have to feel sorry for that one", Mom told me, before making me step into the pajama shorts. She barely slid them over the big diaper package. But it gladly wasn't too tight. Mom looked worried.

"It fits pretty nice. I like the pajamas. Thank you, Mommy"

"I like this one, too. We bought it together many years ago. You insisted on buying it because of the bear, even though it was at least three sizes too big for you. I remember it being so huge, that the shorts actually hung over your knees", she told me and chuckled. All of a sudden, I remembered that day. As a reward for not wetting my pants for four days straight, she went shopping with me and let me choose one piece. Back then I thought I was clever for picking jams, because that way I actually got two pieces ^^ Ironically I pissed the pajama shorts the very next morning on my way to the toilet. I had a hard time keeping them up, because they were so big. Then I tripped over them right in front of Mom and she saw me wetting the brand new pajamas. She shouted and slapped me angrily and then took them away from me for the next weeks. When I finally got them back, I noticed a discoloration. The crotch area had turned greenish from my peeing. The fabric of the pajamas and its corny surface were just weird I guess ^^ I looked at my crotch and there was indeed a tinge of green noticeable. But I didn't want to bother Mom.

"I remember that, too, Mommy. But you gotta go to sleep yourself now", I told her cheery, while covering myself with the blanket already, but she suddenly looked uncomfortable.

"Honey?"

"Yes?"

"Can I cuddle with you for a while? I'm starting to get nervous again..."

"Sure", I returned with a smile and she quickly joined me in my bed after turning the lights off. She wrapped her arms around me and the blanket, and I leaned my head against her chest.

"Mommy is so proud of you, hun", she whispered and caressed my hair a bit.

"Thank you. And you'll nail the job interview and make me proud, too", I returned and when I did, I felt her body relax.

"Means the world to me, that you said that, honey", Mom added and exhaled. I smelled her breath. I could tell, she had been drinking beer. I hated that smell. It was disgusting. But I didn't want to trouble her, so I kept it to myself and tried to enjoy it anyway.