8.81 Game On - Stickies

"Honey, you look a bit pale. Please drink some water"

"Okay, Mom"

"And don't be afraid of wetting yourself again and the diaper becoming wet. Just tell me once you get uncomfortable and I'll pull the car over and change your diaper in the bushes if necessary", she added with a warm smile before concentrating on the road again. I took another bottle from the cooler and drank a few sips, when I caught Mom moving a hand between her legs and touching the pad. It looked like she just assured, it was there.

"Mom?"

"Oh...yes, hun?", she returned after quickly pulling the hand from her crotch.

"Give me your hand"

"What?"

"Just do it, Mom", I insisted and she hesitantly gave me the very same hand, that just touched her crotch. I handed her one of the sour sticks. She took it and before she even looked at it, she recognized it.

"STICKIES! Where do they come from?", Mom asked excited and bit off.

"I bought them at the store"

"Yummy! This really helps with the heat", she raved, while I nibbled on a sour stick myself. It made me forget the uncomfortable diaper I was wearing. So lightheartedly, we continued our trip.

About half an hour later I had to pee again. Initially I wanted to hold it a bit longer, but after the disaster I had suffered with an aching bladder earlier, I decided to just get it behind me ^^ I loosened up and only a few seconds later I began peeing again. Somehow this also felt disgusting and I could barely bear it. But then I also began feeling a bit wet. The diaper was close to its limit. And there was this strange feeling of drops near the leg cuffs, that made me immediately check my sweatpants for wetness. I was sure that the diaper had leaked into the plastic pants again, but I still decided not to tell Mom about it, yet. I could only hope, I wouldn't regret that one ^^ So I tried not to move anymore to avoid leaks.

After a few minutes this managed to make me feel a bit more comfortable, which led to me becoming tired. The disgust and also the movements had helped me avoid to fall asleep. But now that both were gone, I felt the exhaustion, not only from the long day, but also from the masturbating ^^ To make a long story short: I fell asleep again.

When I opened my eyes again, I was looking at the passengers seat. I had fallen over and I noticed I was actually drooling ^^ I wiped my mouth and lifted my head. I saw Mom, who was concentrating on driving the car, while also moving her head along with the music. Then I looked down on me and noticed, that my blue plastic pants were exposed.