8.3 Game On - Good Girl

I woke up lying in my bed. I was sure I had passed out due to the intensity of it all. I felt my crotch: no diaper, just a dry pad. Then I realized it was still a bit dark outside. I wondered what the fuck had been going on until I realized I must have only had a nightmare again! Mack and Dave hadn't brawled and I hadn't embarrassed myself. However I realized that Mom had indeed been drunk and she hadn't used the bathroom before going to bed. She'd always use the bathroom right before going to bed. But she had been so tipsy that neither of us had thought about it. Didn't drunk people sometimes wet the bed, too? I quickly got up and dashed to her bedroom. The pressure on my bladder came as expected and I went in my pad as much as I thought it could hold. The little lake in my pad slowly faded and I finally entered. Mom was still sleeping in her bed like I had left her. In the darkness I stuck a hand under her blanket and felt for something wet.

"What...?", she started mumbling and I quickly stopped and went to her head.

"Mom, it's just me"

"Hun? What are you doing?", she asked me sleepy.

"Er...nothing"

"Okay, then let me catch some more sleep, okay?", she returned and then rolled over to her side.

"No...Mom...you need to use the bathroom, Mom!"

"I what? How'd you even know?"

"I just don't want you to wet the bed...", I admitted and heard my voice crack. This alarmed her.

"What do you say? Oh, honey, don't worry. But anything for you", she assured me and got up from her bed in the darkness.

"Thank you...", I told her shyly to which she kissed me on the forehead before leaving the bedroom in front of me.

"My bladder is really full, though", she added giggling and I noticed in the light of the corridor a big yellow stain was visible on her white panties bum. This made me feel really uncomfortable having a wet sagging pad in my panties myself. Mom was still too sleepy to notice even when walking past the mirror. First I followed her closely since I wasn't sure how drunk she still was, but then I stopped in front of the bathroom to give her some space. Suddenly she screamed. I quickly entered.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"Maybe you were right, hun. It seems like I DID wet myself", she told me astonished and pointed at her underwear.

"Yeah, I know. It was already there when I brought you to bed"

"You brought me...? Oh, wow, did I drink that much?"

"I'm afraid yes"

"I'm sorry then, hun. But you should go back to bed"

"I need the bathroom first", I explained and Mom quickly stepped aside. When she saw the wet pad in my panties she got me a fresh one from the small cubicle.

"Your panties are dry. Good girl", she commended me and I finished.