8.55 Game On - Heart Attack

"It looks like I won't see him before Wednesday", I complained and Jenny quickly hugged me.

"That's tough"

"You can say that again!"

"I guess it's best to try to enjoy the trip. That way time will fly and you'll be back before you know"

"You're right, thank you!", I returned and finally felt better. The shivering was gone and I stopped leaking continuously.

I left the building with a firm step. Once outside I saw Paula and Trisha with the latter winking at me suggestively. Jenny and I walked by them towards the gate. Suddenly I saw Dave wave and smile our way. While I returned his gestures, I saw Jenny blush and bend her knees inward.

"H-h-hot", she stammered before she winced.

"Wave back at him", I whispered to her and she did, walking awkwardly.

"He's never smiled at me", she told me excited while staring at the floor, until we were eventually out of sight.

"Are you okay?", I asked worried, since I was afraid she might have had a heart attack. She just went to the wayside and suddenly ripped her gray pants down. She exposed silk green panties with a dark wet patch in the center.

"Peed, I peed!", she shouted and crouched down. Then she pulled the wet panties to the side and released a long stream of pee.

"Oh my gosh, Jen!", I said aghast and quickly went to her. When I noticed, I couldn't do much while she was still peeing, I looked around. We stood on the open path. Nothing blocked the view.

"I'm sorry, Lyz. I guess his smile was a bit much for my bladder", she joked with a grim sense of humor and I still couldn't believe she had actually wet herself just because of a boy. Then again I wasn't exactly the one to complain, when it came to others wetting themselves ^^ So I quickly took out a tissue and handed it to her. Jenny looked at it disappointedly before she eventually took it.

"Will you get in trouble for this?", I asked while she wiped her crotch.

"I guess...", she returned shyly and stared at the stain. Even though they were green, you could tell they had a yellowish tinge to them.

"Okay, we gotta fix this"

"But how?", she asked while I crouched down.

"Lift your feet", I commanded her and when she did, I took off her gray pants.

"What now?"

"Get behind the tree", I told her and pointed at a big trunk off road. Without hesitating she turned around and waddled towards the tree showing me her bum. The front hadn't looked that bad, but the back of her panties was drenched. I guessed she hadn't pulled them down in time as well. I took her pants and quickly followed her. I took one last glance at the path and saw a few students with Isabel, the girl I had met in the bathroom last week, among them. That had been a close call.