6.49 Game Over - Smarmy Smile

"That's good to know, but not why we came here", Mom fended him off and I could see she saw right through him, too.

"Oh, how rude of me, sorry. What can I help you with instead?", he quickly kissed up to her again even though he had indeed asked us already. I had just interrupted him ^^

"You are also featuring incontinence products, right?"

"Incon...of course! There's a whole department over there", he swung his hand like he was a magician reproducing his previously vanished assistant. Then he put his hand on Mom's shoulder and led her there. I wished Dad was here and punched him in the face ^^

"I guess I'd need some help. Can you advise me?"

"Well, of course I can. But to be honest our specialist for the matter is Mrs. Gaslo, but I'm afraid she's not available today", he elaborated and Mom lit up and looked at me asking if it had been Mrs. Gaslo who sold the diapers to Mack and me, so I just nodded.

"I don't want to wait 'til next week so I'd appreciate it if you just counseled me instead", Mom explained and Mr. Colt stared at her like she had just told him that the First Lady had exposed her pussy in public. But then he quickly regained his composure, nodded and walked to the back where Mrs. Gaslo had diapered me the day before. Mom came up to me checking if I was still okay.

"Yes, but it won't take long...that guy's taking ages..."

"I know, honey, but there's not much I can do about it. Do you rather want to wait outside?"

"No!", I instantly returned as I wanted to know what they would be saying.

"Okay, but if you get in trouble because nature calls, just leave the store. I'll cover your back, hun"

"Thanks Mom!", I returned and was still glad she was very sympathetic about my problem. Then Mr. Colt returned with a stack of paper and a clipboard. He put both on the counter and then browsed through the sheets. Mom rejoined him while I continued looking at the weird stuff they sold ^^

"Give me just another minute, please", he told Mom without looking at her.

"I don't want to rush you, Tyler. Take your time", she tried to stay patient while he still sorted his papers. I knew my time was almost up, but I didn't want to leave without knowing if Mom did it correctly. I was still afraid she'd just tell me that I wouldn't need diapers at all even though I did.

"Got it", he finally announced and put one of the papers on the clipboard before he looked at Mom again with his smarmy smile.

"How do we start?", Mom began to get a bit impatient because she saw me struggling already. I didn't care about a few drops so I stayed.