7.43 Grinding - Overtrumped

"Yes, I already started leaking like 10 feet from the door", the woman explained and put a hand on my shoulder. I instinctively threw my arms around her and we embraced. The smell of urine immediately hit my nose. I could tell she had indeed pissed on herself.

"Why does life have to be so hard?"

"Oh, sweetie, everyone carries their own burden. It's just not easy to make out. But guess what? They all just make the best of it and still have a fulfilling life", she explained while caressing my hair and her words were a real blessing. I immediately felt so much better. It was on me and me only to make the best of my situation. Who decided I wasn't worth it?

"You're right!", I told the woman and quickly let go of her. Without hesitation I went through the door to the outside and looked for Dave. I immediately saw his brothers, but he was nowhere near them or the pools. When I had already given up I just let my eyes wander and suddenly noticed him standing on a wall next to the men's restroom. My eyes lit up.

"Dave!", I called him and made him jump ^^ He turned around while I already headed his way.

"Lyza, again I'm sorry...", he started, but I just cut him off.

"No, it wasn't fair from my side. I guess I picked a fight on more than one occasion today because I...well I don't know exactly either. I'm sorry I was such a dick", I told him straight from the heart much to his surprise.

"Okay...no problem...", he stammered unsure and before he could do anything I just got really close and gave him a quick kiss right on his lips. I didn't give him a chance to return or decline the kiss by choice. I just thought he deserved a kiss ^^ Nevertheless I of course blushed instantly while he looked thunderstruck.

"I had a great time, thank you!", I added with a smile, but couldn't suppress an embarrassed giggling ^^ So I quickly turned away and went for the changing rooms.

Once inside the women's locker room I almost instantly regretted my decision to leave without even taking a shower first. Of course I just didn't want to leave him or me an opportunity to react to the kiss or my words. I was afraid it could lead to something or I could even get rejected. I wouldn't have been able to deal with either. However there I was in a closed room with a literally pissed swimsuit. It wasn't obvious from the look anymore, but we had only sprayed some water on it. That worked as a cover-up, but since we hadn't washed it off, the urine smell was still there. It didn't take long until the sweaty smell of the room was overtrumped. I got a few looks by women and girls before I quickly locked myself into a cubicle. That was embarrassing to say the least, but the thought of facing Dave again scared me more at that moment ^^