7.48 Grinding - Socks

I put my leggings back on and immediately felt a cool wetness on my bum. I worried for a second that I could get caught, but then remembered that even I couldn't spot the pee stain on my dark leggings.

I walked past the playground and greeted the parents that were watching their children play. The wet fabric was a bit uncomfortable, but I wasn't far from home. Then I suddenly leaked again which caught me by surprise. I had forgotten to take a leak when I had been checking on my pants! A new warm wetness spread in my panties and rolled down my right leg. My hand shot in my crotch and I finally stopped the flow even though I wasn't sure if there was really anything left ^^ I had wet my leggings on the open street. I began panicking and looked around for witnesses. The couple with their kids on the playground were gladly looking the other way. The porches of the houses next to me were empty. I was relieved and turned around to go home only to spot Mrs. Jameson right in front of me coming my way! I had no time to do anything about it other than pulling my hand out of my wet crotch. A bright smile featured her face.

"Hi Lyza"

"Hi Mrs. Jameson", I returned nervously.

"Nice to see you yet again. Did Gina get the diapers...I mean...Mrs. Peters...?"

"I guess so", I answered her monosyllabically.

"Okay. And everything alright?", she added hesitantly after mustering me top to bottom. I had been convinced she'd start scolding at me for pissing my pants, but she hadn't even noticed.

"Yes...and yourself?"

"Me? I'm fine, of course. I was only asking because there's a tear in your eye", she explained and reached for me. I startled and leaked a bit more. Mrs. Jameson wiped the tear from my cheek and showed it to me.

"Oh, that's just from the wind I guess. I'm good", I quickly assured her and hoped she'd leave me alone soon. I felt really uncomfortable. Suddenly her phone rang.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, Lyza. Have a nice day!", she sputtered and left me. I heard her answer the phone behind me.

"Phew, that was close", I babbled to myself aloud before I noticed how useless that was ^^ I quickly checked my crotch and still couldn't tell I had pissed myself. So I decided then and there that it really made no difference anymore and just peed myself entirely. A slight push was enough to empty my bladder and I also ripped a loud fart ^^ The urine overflowed the pad once more and ran down the front and the back of both of my legs. I saw a slight glistening on my crotch before it quickly vanished again. I hadn't peed much and was surprised that it actually ran down to my ankles even wetting my socks a bit. Finally relieved I went home to Mom.