8.21 Game On - Great News

Mr. Kota entered the room right in front of me and I accelerated even more just to make sure I slipped inside before the door closed. Unwritten rule #643: if you entered with the teacher you were not late ^^ On the downside the final sprint had made me pee a bit. So before I had even sat down the pad was already wet again. Jenny welcomed me with a warm smile and I quickly smiled back and took a seat. I immediately felt wetness on my buttocks, but that must have stemmed from the dryer and I guessed it would've been gone by the end of the hour. How wrong I was. When hurrying I had put the pad on crookedly and my panties weren't set straight either. So what had actually happened was that I had peed past the pad and thus wet my pants already. I didn't notice this for a while but I eventually had to go so bad that I needed to ease the pressure a bit. I carefully let go and tinkled into the pad when I suddenly felt a warm wetness on my right thigh. I pulled the breaks and looked down. There was a big dark patch on my pant leg. I was shocked and confused at the same time. I couldn't understand what had happened. I put my hand on it and felt it was indeed very wet. One sniff was enough to confirm that it had been urine. I quickly used the perfume to mask the smell before I began thinking about the cause. Had I forgotten to put on a fresh pad? No, I remembered that I did. I pressed against my vagina and could indeed feel the pad. However it seemed to be out of position. It strifed my left thigh, but not my right one. I reached into the back of my waistband to check its position and immediately noticed that my panties were crooked as well.

"I can see your bare ass", Jenny whispered from behind while I tried to adjust my panties. This made me rush things and I quickly yanked them into position with full force. The jolt made me pee a bit and my thigh got even more wet.

"Take care of your own rump", I returned peeved and put a hand on my crotch. It was wet, too. I couldn't believe I had pissed my pants yet again.

With only few minutes remaining there was no way it could dry in time. My panties fit well now, but the pad was still out of place. It wasn't something I could fix sitting without drawing too much attention. I was screwed. So I took my phone and wrote Mom:

"please pick me up at the church again, sry :("

"ok, 10 min, hurt or mishap?"

"2nd :("

"free period?"

"no :("

"don't worry, I'll excuse you from the lesson, hun. and I got great news :-)"

"thx :x"

This was all I could do about this situation. Running away was rarely a good solution, but what choice did I have?